45- YOU!

Lucy's eyes were wide open. She was shocked by what she just saw.

Her friends were here, and they did not look like they were here to just hang out. There was something for sure that was wrong.

Loki was boiling in anger as he looked to the other side.

'Why are you here?' He thought while glaring at the one and only Natsu. Natsu was focused only on Lucy with worried expression. Once his eyes shifted to Loki and met with his eyes, he knew for sure that something bad will happen.

"Well, if it isn't you guys. . ." Loki stood up and started clapping slowly. The whole place went silent and was only focused on what those teenagers were doing.

"Don't you know what privacy is?" His eyes moved to look at each and everyone. They all held some kind of hatred, some kind of despise, and one held nothing but confusion.

"Me and Lucy are hanging out. You could call it a date, whatever you had like, but leave us alone!" Lucy moved her head from looking at her friends to atraight at Loki with denial.

"What do you mean by a date, Loki?" She asked calmly with a perplexed expression. It was a mixture of confusion and disgust at the same time.

She was not disgusted by the fact that she would go out with him, not at all, but the fact that he said it, admitted it, did not make her feel well.

"Lucy. . . I said I like you," what Loki said right now pierced through Natsu's chest. It possibly was not true, was it? Natsu felt weak to his knees and almost fell down to the ground but Gray held him back up with no words.

"Thanks." He whispered shamelessly.

"And now we are hanging out, it's almost like a date Lucy!" He almost went mad. His eyes were teary and his face turned red slowly. He still had a smile on that kept on growing bigger and bigger and his lips were trembling trying to hold things together.

"I'm sorry Loki, but what I tried to say the last few minutes was I can't go out with you." She turned him down in a cold tone yet her face was filled with sorrow and sympathy.

"No!" He screamed while holding his head down, "you'll be mine!" He cried out in pain. His tears fell down to the table forming big wet circles on the cloth that was covering the table.

Lucy's friends were speechless, none of them were able to talk nor interfere in the middle of what was happening right in front of thier eyes. They knew how sensitive this moment was.

Meanwhile, natsu felt something inside of him. It was like a glimor of hope, of happiness, was glowing up, yet he still felt bad.

"I-I've waited for so long for this moment. Why didn't you fall for me yet? Just why!?" His eyes were filled with tears that he could not even see Lucy clearly anymore, "I love you. . . I love you, I love you, I love you!!" He kept on repeating the same sentence over and over and over again. Loki held into his messy hair by now and started crying and screaming, "WHY? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM? WHY LUCY WHY??" Lucy was flabbergasted, what did he mean by him? She was lost and could not find words to say.

Natsu held his head up and looked at Loki, "him?" He asked, "who is him?"

"Don't act so cocky you bastard!" Loki shrieked through gritted teeth as he pointed at Natsu.

Natsu was still confused, 'is there another one other than Loki?' Was his thought. He started to shake and looked down. His heart was beating so fast that he was able to hear it.

"Don't look down like that! I'm talking about you!!" Loki screamed so loudly that the people out the coffee shop themselves were able to hear.

Everyone stayed silent again, and the expression that they held was quite shocking.

_____________________

Ah! I miss making cliffhangers!

It's getting pretty intense. I know dear readers.

Anyways, thanks for waiting for the new chapter. Stay tuned for the next one!

Next chapter: Realization.