"Like Alice In Wonderland?" He had an amused smile.

"Yes, exactly." I laughed. "I didn't follow a white rabbit though."

"And you weren't in a forest either."

"True." I continued to laugh. "Although, it would have been cool to go to Wonderland for a while."

"Yes, unless the Queen Of Hearts is after you."

"Also true."

We walked over to another room, and I saw a couple from the back that looked like my parents. Is that them?

I quickly looked away because I didn't want them to see me with Vince, or with any other guy for that matter. They would tend to interrogate and be kind of embarrassing, depending on what type of guy I was dating.

"Anastasia?" I heard my dad's voice say in surprise.

I turned around, forcing a grin. "Hey..." I said as they walked over to Vince and I.

"Is that Vince with you?" My mom asked, looking surprised.

"Yes, this is Vince," I said, nodding my head.

"Are you on a date with him?" She smiled.

"Yes-"

"That's great, Anastasia! How long have you two been dating?" My dad interrupted, smiling.

"About a month now."

"About a month? How come you didn't tell us?" My mom gasped.

"Well, I didn't want to put any pressure on Vince and I," I replied.

"Oh, I'm sure it won't be any pressure at all." My mom laughed, waving her hand.

My dad turned to Vince. "Hello, I'm sorry I didn't say that earlier. I was just surprised that you two are at an art museum together, and are dating," he said, holding his hand out.

"Hello, sir, and it's alright," Vince said, shaking my dad's hand.

"How are you? How's the business coming along?"

"I'm doing well, and the business is coming along great. Thanks for asking." He smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good." He smiled back. He looked at his watch, and turned to my mom. "We have to get going soon if we want to make it to the golf course on time."

"Golf course?" I questioned.

"Yes." He nodded. "Your mom and I are going golfing later this afternoon with some others from my work."

"Oh okay."

My mom glanced at Vince and I, saying, "Before we go, I just wanted to mention that we want to have you two over for dinner next weekend around six."

"Actually, Vince might be busy," I said.

Vince looked at the calendar app on his phone. "I'm not busy next weekend. I would love to have dinner with you all," he said to my mom, smiling.

"Great! I'm thinking of doing it next Saturday," My mom said, grinning. "I'll see you two later."

"See you later, Anastasia and Vince," my dad said, waving.

"Bye, Mr. and Mrs. Marks," Vince said, waving.

"Bye, mom and dad," I said, waving.

Vince turned to me, chuckling. "I guess they want to get to know me," he said.

"Yeah...sorry about that," I said, wincing.

"Oh no, it's fine. I would like to get to know them too."