Unfortunate

I watch as white hat slowly walks away from me leaving me standing in the cold. "Wait" I call out after him. He turns around with a smile on his face. "Yes Flug?" I swallow harshly "I uh don't actually know the way back to the manor." He laughs, "come on" he says motioning next to him. I quickly run up to his side. He holds the umbrella over my head. "You know Flug you could always stay with me a few days longer to wrap your mind around things." I play with my gloves. "I don't know if black hat would like that..." "Well the invitation is always open, if you ever need me I'm here." "I-if I did would you talk to black hat for me?" He places a warm hand on my shoulder and turns me twords him. "Of course Flug." I look into his light blue eyes a shock runs through my body. I nod sharply "then I wouldn't mind staying for a few days." He chuckles "I'm glad." We continue walking silently side by side. We arrive at the large manor and white hat leads me in. When I get in the door I see black hat sitting nervously on the couch. He looks up and sees me, relief washes over his face. He stands up and begins to say something "Flug I-" White hat cuts him off before he can finish. "Flug upstairs." I nod and quickly run up before I can hear what he has to say. I slam the bedroom door shut and press my back against it. Tears fill my eyes as I hear black hat screaming downstairs. "WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT." "I told him it was fine he's not your property brother." "HE'S MY SCIENTIST DAMMINT *loud crash*" All I hear after that is silence. Cold dead silence. I hear the door open and shut, and then black hat was gone. Shortly after I hear footsteps coming twords my room. There's a small knock "Flug it's me white hat." I hesitantly look out the key hole. "Can I come in?" I unlock the door and he walks in. I can't help but shutter. He resembles black hat a lot. He sits on the bed and pats the spot next to him. I walk over and sit a few feet away. "Flug anything you heard downstairs disregard, you are not anyone's property." I feel a lump growing in my throat again. "You're worth more than how my brother treats you, I am deeply sorry." Tears start rolling down my cheeks soaking my paper bag. "You can join me for dinner if you'd like, I'll give you some time." He walks over and wraps his arms around my fragile body. "I'll see you later Flug." He gets up and walks out of the large room. The door clicks shut and I curl up into a ball. I don't know how long I sat there sobbing but it was for a while. I sniff and take off my bag so I can wipe my nose. I set it on the nightstand and go over to my suit case to grab another one. I go to grab it, but my suitcase is missing. Shit black hat must've taken our luggage with him. I pace back and forth trying to think up a solution. That's it, I'll ask Slug for one I'm sure he has plenty. I cautiously walk out the door and head downstairs. I look around to make sure white hat is no where in sight and run around the corner. I run head first into a tall white figure. It's white hat... just my luck. "Flug?" He says looking down at me. I look up shyly and nod. His eyes go wide "you look so different...than I expected." He caresses my cheek with his silky glove. "You're absolutely beautiful" he says sending tingles down my spine. He works his hand down my side and inches closer. "Flug would you want to follow me to my office, I want to show you how beautiful you are." A blush spreads across my face. I look down at my feet and back up at the creature in front of me. "I-I would." He raises his hand up and teleports us there. I look around at the new room I'm in but my attention quickly flicks back to him. He loops his fingers around my belt loops pulling me even closer to his chest. I look up as he places his soft lips to mine. I close my eyes just taking it all in. My heart racing in my chest. It all felt so good. He led me over to a large desk and pinned me against it. My hips grinded against him begging for friction. He grabbed my wrist and held them above my head as he began sucking on my neck. A trail of marks littered my neck. He ran a hand down my stomach before dipping my pants down lower. He placed his mouth back on mine kissing me passionately. I let him work my body every which way he wanted. He stared taking off my lab coat, throwing it on the floor behind him. My shirt follows after leaving my arms completely exposed. He doesn't even look at the scars on my arm he just keeps going. He practically rips off my pants leaving me in my boxers. I'm so nervous I'm shaking but I need this. I close my eyes and he slips my boxers off.

---(Time skip)---

I wake up sore in the large king size bed, I'm all alone. I get up and stretch only making my muscles hurt worse. "Fuck", I mutter throwing on my lab coat. I decide to wear a long blue turtle neck in case Slug is curious why I have marks all over. I don't exactly know how his relationship with white hat is but I don't want to ruin it. I put on my pants and head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see white hat reading the newspaper in the kitchen. "Where's Slug?" I ask yawning. "Oh I sent him off on some errands so we could have some alone time." He puts down the newspaper. "I hope you don't mind." I swallow nervously "n-not at all." He chuckles "good, oh and I made some pancakes if you want them." My stomach growls. "How did you know they're my favorite?" I ask digging my fork in. "Your boy toy told me when he was gushing over you the other night?" I pause and look up at him. "He what?" "Oh well he just went on about you, he seemed to know quite a bit." I slowly start backing my chair out. "What all did he say?" "Not much...he just kept going on about how much he cared about you." He flips his paper "I could see through his act though." I slowly get up and start backing away. "He is a demon after all" he says staring at me. The light shines off his monocle. "After all I am one too."My breath hitches and I run into the living room, and out the door. I take off down the street hearing white hat call after me. "Flug wait." I keep running until I'm a safe distance away. I spot a phone booth down the street, and run to it. I breath heavily as I dial black hat's number. "S-sir...will you come get me." "Flug?" "Please." "I'm on my way." I hang up the phone and lean back against the wall, just staring out the window.

A/n I didn't go into details with the smut cause I wasn't sure how much you guys were okay with. I might go into more details next time though. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it. 

~Dr.Flug