Traveling

(Black hat's pov)

   I turn my head as I hear foot steps creaking on the stairs. I look up and see a disheveled Flug walking down with a small leather suitcase in his hand. "Ready to go Flug?" I ask as he sets his case down. "Yes Jefecito" he replies softly. I nod, "well I suppose we should get going my brother is expecting us at dawn." The young scientist shakes his head "yes sir." "Get your bag and then grab ahold of me so I can teleport us." He pauses for a moment before obeying. I notice he seems rather flustered as he wraps his skinny arms around my waist. 

"Hold on Flug" I tell him grabbing all of our luggage

"Hold on Flug" I tell him grabbing all of our luggage. I quickly teleport us to the door step of my brother's mansion. Flug unwraps his arms from around me. "S-sir why haven't you ever mentioned anything about having a brother?" I look down at the ground and go to answer "I uh-" Luckily I'm saved by the door opening, a boy who resembles Flug appears in the doorway. He's wearing a dark blue lab coat and a black gloves, his eyes are a dark red. "Can I help you?" He asks angrily. "We're here to see white hat" I say flicking my tongue at the brooding scientist. He scoffs "you must be black hat, come in" he says motioning inside. I pick up my suitcase and Flug follows after me. I step inside and look around the large manor. All the sudden I see white hat walk down the large white staircase. "Why hello brother hasn't it been sometime." I roll my eyes at his little remark, "yes...it has." He smiles and turns his attention to Flug. "And who might this be?" I look at my brother a with a tinge of jealousy. "This is my scientist Dr.Flug, the one who can created the invention you're interested it." He nods "ah I see...he is a cute one blackhat." He looks at me with a smirk. "Is he yours?" I look over at Flug whose stands there confused and them back at white hat. I frown at him "that is none of your business brother  and it should stay that way." He just laughs "well you better see to keeping him as your own before someone else does." I cross my arms and glare. "Now my dear Slug would you please lead these kind gentleman to their room?" He sighs "no problem whitehat, this way." Right as he begins to lead us white hat grabs a hold of Slug and whispers something in his ear. He lets go of his collar and Slug continues to lead us up the gleaming staircase. We get to the top where there is a long corridor with multiple rooms on each side. "I hope you two don't mind sharing a room" he says his goggles glistening in the light. I furrow my brows knowing whitehat set him up to this. "No this should not be a problem" I glare. We walk into the large room. It seems to be the only dark room in the house. The wallpaper seems to resemble the one back at home. There's a large king size bed in the middle and a few other furniture pieces on the side. I set mine and Flugs luggage over one the side of the night stand. "Will this be sufficent?" Slug says hastily. "Yes it will now why don't you go to your boy toy downstairs..he's probably waiting." The scientist stomps off leaving me and Flug alone. I walk over to the night stand and set down our luggage. Flug's nervously sitting it the corner playing with his gloves. I pop open my black shiny suitcase to reveal two hand pressed suits. I pull them both out and hang them on the side of the bed. Flug looks over curiously meeting my eyes. He blushes and quickly looks away. I continue to pull out some black shoes and a cane. "Come here Flug" He gets up slowly and walks over here. I hand him one of the suits on a hanger, here you'll need this for tomorrow morning. He just takes it and hangs it on the door. I look around the large room, I wonder if white hat set it up to look like this for me. I pace over to the bed and sit down. Flug just sits across the room from me sketching down something in his notebook. "Flug you don't have to sit all way over there you know." He looks up surprised "what?" "I said you don't have to sit all the way over there." "Oh no it's fine sir I'm just drawing." I shrug and lean back against the pillows, I feel my eyes starting to drift shut. Slowly I fall asleep. It isn't long before a loud knock is heard outside our door. I sit up fast and startled. Flug gets up and opens the door. "White hat said to come down to the dining room for dinner." Slug tells us. I get up and slip on my trenchcoat before heading downstairs with Flug. We come down to yet another glistening white room. White hat's sitting at the head of the table. I take the seat across from him. Both Slug and Flug sit down after. "So brother how do you like the room." He says smiling deviously at me. "I didn't think you'd mind sharing a room with your scientist he is the reason why you're here after all." I glare at him with pure anger "no I'm only here for the bloody money." I say slamming my fist down on the table. White hat jumps back surprised. The table falls completely silent. Flug suddenly gets up and runs upstairs, tears fill his eyes. I get up and run after him "Flug wait that's not what I meant." He slams the door on my face. I'm too late. "Flug please listen..." All I can hear are soft sobs from inside. I really fucked up...

A/n-Guys it's my birthday tomorrow!! I'm so psyched

 ~Dr.Flug <3