Caught

***(Warning smut and some gore ahead!!!)***

   With sore muscles and an aching back I get up out of the large white bed. I have to maneuver my way out from the white demon's hold. I look over at the digital clock on the nightstand. "Shit it's almost five" I mutter while looking for my teleportation device. I finally find it on the side of the bed. I grab it up off the floor and get ready to scan myself. A familiar voice interrupts me. "Leaving so soon doctor?" I look over at white hat laying in bed. "O-oh umm I have to get back before blackhat-" He just chuckles "I understand, I do look forward to seeing you again Flug." I smile "me too." "You should probably hurry home doctor." He throws off the sheets and scoots over to me. "See you soon", he kisses my hand and then wraps my fingers  around a small box. Before I have time to ask what it is he presses the button on the teleportation device. I suddenly reappear back in my lab. I walk over to my desk and set down my device. Just then I hear a small scratching noise from behind me. I turn around and see black hat glaring at me. "Where were you Flug?" I stutter searching for words, "I-I uh was" He places a tight grip on my shoulder causing me to yelp with pain. "Don't even try lying to me Flug I found your little notes." Fear completely consumes my body. "You think it's fun to run off Flug, especially to that two faced brother of mine." I gulp staring into his now red eyes. "N-no sir" "In case you haven't noticed Flug you're my scientist not his." He shoves me against the desk causing a sharp pain in my side. "You better remember that." He inches closer to my face, "I'm going to get rid of ever scent he left on you Flug." I just stand there with my eyes closed shaking. He moves his hand under my chin making me look at him. "You don't think I know how you feel about me?" My legs go numb. "You see Flug you have no idea how I feel about you...I figure it's time I show you." The next thing I know he presses put lips together feverishly. He slips his tongue and intertwines it around mind. I close my eyes stunned. I feel a sharp pain on my sides as black hat grabs them. His nails ripping open my flesh. I can feel the blood stsrting to drip from the fresh cuts. He just keeps moving our mouths together. I let out a small moan as he places his knee between my legs. He starts rubbing it there causing my stomach to jump. I almost come right then and there but I stopped myself. He pulls away from my lips and moves down to my neck. He starts biting it leaving deep teeth marks all over. I tilt my head back granting him easier access. He starts using his claws to rip of my bunny costume. Before I know it I'm standing there in nothing but thigh highs and a garter belt. He inches away and starts undressing himself. I can see his tentacles bulging out of his boxers. I bite my lips just staring at the demon. He grabs my hands and pulls me over to the bed. He pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him. He then takes off his boxers revealing one large tentacle and a few smaller ones around it. He grabs my hands once again and places them on his body. I work them down to his thighs.

"Wanna taste" he asks deviously. My face blushes madly. "Y-yes jefecito" Nervously I lean down and put my mouth around his tentacle and start sucking. I can feel it moving on its own in my mouth. He starts bucking his hips up fucking my mouth. I practically gag at how much is being shoved in right now. He just keeps going, my nose touching his torso. My eyes start watering and I pull off. He looks at me with an evil grin "something wrong Flug." I just sit there in silence. "Here how about I take control for a bit." I nod nervously. He flips me around onto my back and climbs on top of me. He then traces a claw down my chest causing blood to trickle from it. He licks the blood from the wound and starts sucking leaving marks down my torso. He gets down to between my thighs and then sits up. "What do you want me to do Flug?" I look at him nervously trying to think of what to say. I wanted to tell him to fuck me till I couldn't walk but I didn't have the guts. "A-anything jefecito", I manage to half moan out. "How about this" he says slipping a tentacle inside me. I let out a small whimper at the sudden presence. He just smiles and starts thrusting into me. Obviously pleased by my reaction he wraps his hand around me for more. He starts pumping me in rhythm with his movements. I lean my head back letting him work my body. I feel the familiar feeling building up in my stomach. I can tell I'm close to the edge. "I-I can't last much longer s-sir" I say barely holding back tears. Seconds later I spill over his hand. Black hat follows shortly after. He leans on top of me so that he's right next to my ear. "You're mine now Flug." I whimper "y-yes sir." He gets up and start getting dressed again. I reach over and grab my old clothes from earlier and begin putting them on. "And Flug...don't speak of this to anyone." "Yes sir." He walks over to me and pulls up my paper bag. "I love you" he says kissing my lips softly. I kiss back, "I love you too sir." 

A/n-I hope you guys like it, I'm not that great at writing smut. 

(Photo credit to owner)

~Dr Flug