Nightmares

(Black hat's pov)

I look down at the small glass bottle in my hand. It's still warm from Flug's hands. I sigh and rub my temples thinking back to how tired he looked. Maybe I'm working him to hard I think to myself. I set down the bottle and go to check on him. When I get to Flugs room I stand outise to listen in. I hear faint noises coming from the other side. My curiosity gets the best of me so I walk in. I see Flug curled up in bed sweating, he still has his bag on. It's rather strange how he always keeps it on but I figure its better not to ask him. I don't want to get into any *bleck* emotional stuff. That just isn't my scene. The small scientist just sits there...crying I think. I assume he's having a nightmare of some sort. I can't have my scientist working when he lacks sleep, and nightmares will definitely prevent him from sleeping soundly. I look around to make sure that no one is around. 

~A small explanation by black hat~

Ah deviants hello I see you look confused. You see as you all know I'm a demon and demons have some...powers. One of them being the ability to enter another person's mind. Do you understand now? Good let's continue

I carefully slip into the scientist mind. When I arrive I find myself in a neat lab similar to the one Flug works in. I look around and spot a door. Through that door I find a long corridor full of file cabinets. I notice they are each labeled by dates. I look inside the most recent one. It's one from just yesterday. Inside I see multiple vanilla folder. They each have labels such as ideas, day dreams, inventions, thoughts, etc. Although one seems to catch my eye. It's labeled black hat. I take it out and examine it's contents. Unfortunately all I find inside is some code, C82BWN. I have no idea what it means or why its there. I search around for an explanation. The only thing in the room seems to be file cabinets and a few computers. I put the folder in my trench coat and carry on with my search for Flug. There's a door at the end of the corridor with a white board reading today's date. I walk past the numerous cabinets to get there and then I open the door. Inside there's a dark room, it's pitch black yet I still can see. In the middle of the room I see Flug sitting on the floor. He seems to be crying. I walk over to him yet stay far away enough so he cannot see me. In the top of the room I see a small device which seems to be projecting something. I crawl up the ceiling to see what it is. When I look there is a screen that it's projecting onto. It's showing Flug sitting there crying. Exactly how he is now. "Hmm so this must be Flug's current dream" I say to myself still examining the strange projector. On top I see a small on/off button. I click it and the image goes away and everything fades. The lights in the room completely shut off. Luckily I can see very well in the dark. I walk back out the door and almost topple over a small child. I must say I do have a week ness for children and their...innocents. This small child though seems to be no older than five. And he's wearing a brown paper bag and a lab coat. I realize that this must be Flug as a child. He looks at me intently, studying me. He's carrying some box in his hands but he suddenly drops it. The next thing I know he runs up me and hugs me. I sit there stunned at the sudden embrace from this mini Flug. He snuggles close to my chest and I hug back. It's not like I *scoffs* enjoyed it but what else could I do? The small scientist stops hugging me and grabs my hand. I ask him where he's taking me but he doesn't respond. He leads me over to one of the computers on the side. He then proceeds to grab out the slip of paper in my coat. He points to the screen where there's a empty text box. I click on it and begin typing the code. C82BWN, the screen begins loading and I go to thank the child but he's already dissapeared. I shrug and turn my attention back to the screen behind me. I see a video with a play button on it. I click it and then the video begins playing. I watch the screen intently confusion clear on my face. My eyes widen and I see the screen before me. I watch as Flug enters my office...then I see me...my heart begins racing. Is this how Flug sees me??? The video comes to hult. It must've been one of Flug's dreams I say to myself my face hot. I hurry up out of Flugs brain trying to get away before he wakes up. I almost make it when I hear a hoarse voice. "S-sir what are you doing in my room?" I struglle to find the words to explain why the hell I was there. I obviously couldn't tell him what I was doing. "I was just making sure you were getting some blasted sleep." He looks at me hurt, "oh." I open the door to leave "goodnight Flug." He gives me a suspicious look. "Goodnight sir"

Enjoy lovelies <3

(Sorry it was so short)