Wounded

(Black hat's pov)

   After checking in with Demencia I decide to head over to Flug's room. The way Demencia acted still left me suspicious but I had more important things to attend to. I walk down the long corridor to Flug's lab and quietly open the door. I peer into the room and see the disheveled scientist grabbing a new shirt out of his drawer. I look at his pale torso littered with scratches from our previous encounter. So beautiful. I pace over to the blonde haired boy and wrap my hand around his shoulder. He jumps and turns to face me "j-jefecito...w-what are you doing here?" I use my hand to tilt his jaw up twords me. "Just coming to see my most prized possession." A pink tint colors his cheeks. I rub my thumb against his face feeling the warmth of his skin. He closes his eyes and smiles at me. I move in slowly placing my lips onto his, and kiss him softly. He kisses back as I wrap my hands around his slim body. I run my tongue along his bottom lip as and invitation for more. He accepts wrapping his tongue around mine. Our tongues fight for dominance in one another's mouth. I slowly pull away leaving small strings of saliva trailing from our lips. I lean twords his neck slowly placing small kitten kisses all along it. He titls his head back allowing me easier access. I start slowly sucking at the tinder skin leaving purple and blue marks as I go. I go to the where his neck meets his shoulder and bite down lightly. Causing Flug to whimper softly. I continue to suck there earning more small noises of pleasure from the boy. I trail a hand down his stomach, and run it over the bulge in his pants. He squeals in response to my touch. I chuckle and move my hands to his belt loops. I use them to pull his pants down lower. Leaving Flug in just his boxers, the imprint of his hard on sits against the fabric. He blushes harder and looks away embarrassed. Before I could do anything more a loud thump intterupts me. I quickly stand up straight leaving poor Flug distraught. "I better go see what that was" I growl angrily. He just nods and starts pulling back up his jeans. I walk out the door slamming it behind me. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT" I shout peering into the living room. I only find a half eaten bowl of popcorn and an empty can of soda. Demencia and 505 are no where to be found. I raise and eyebrow scanning the room once more to check if they were hiding. Still there was no sign of them so I decide to check the kitchen. No one was there either. I scratch my head in confusion. Just then I hear a feminine scream from down the hallway. I run twords the sound, leading me to Demencia's room. I swing open the door and find her looking out the window. She turns to me horror in her eyes. "Blacky there's a hero outside". I rush over to the window and see a hero flying above our house. I grab Demencia's arm and pull her out of the room. "505...Flug...the house is under siege", I yell put frantically. 505 emerges from the bathroom duster in hand. "Aroo?" I look at him and motion twords me "C'mon." I lead the both of them into the living room, "stay right here I'm going to get Flug." Once I know they're both safe I head back to Flug's lab to retrieve him. I throw open his door "Flug get over here now." He looks at me confused "w-what's going on sir." No time to explain I say grabbing onto his sleeve. I pull him over to me and pick him up bridal style. "Hold on." I rush him into the living room and set him next to the sofa. "Demencia...505...come with me we have to ward him off." We all get up and get ready to head out the door. "What about me?" Flug says looking at me hurt in his eyes. "It's top dangerous Flug I don't want you to get hurt...stay here." I walk over and lift up his paper bag exposing his pink lips. I softly plant a quick kiss before leaving. "I love you Flug." "I-I love you too sir." I close the door and head out trying to direct 505 and Demencia. I point over to the door, "Demencia go tell Flug to turn on the security system." I watch her run inside praying that he turns it on soon. A few minutes pass and she finally comes back out. She wraps her hands around her mouth and yells "Flug isn't in there" "WHAT?!" I starting running to the door when I see him. He's on top of the roof the teleportation device in hand. I watch as he aims it at the hero and presses the button to scan him. He pauses and lowers the gun. He hits it a few times on his hand, it must not be working. Just then I watch as a rocket type object is launched through the air. It's going right for Flug "WATCH OUT YOU BLASTED IDIOT" I yell a lump forming in my throat. Flug simply turns his heads twords me before he's consumed in an explosion. I start running for the roof desperately trying to reach him. A ringing fills my ears as smoke fills the air. I finally reach the roof to find Flug splayed out motionless. His clothes burnt exposing his skin. Blood covering his delicate body. I notice shreds of metal scattered around him. He must have been wearing some sort of armor. I watch his chest slowly rise once. Thank god he's alive, barely... I pick him up his body limp in my arms. I called for Demencia and 505 and stood up to bring him back into the house.

Once safely inside I lay Flug down onto the couch and grab a rag out of the bathroom

Once safely inside I lay Flug down onto the couch and grab a rag out of the bathroom. I get it wet and walk back into the living room. I start to clean the blood off from his body. He whimpers slightly at the touch. Once clean I pick him up and place him in his bed. I pull the sheets over and sit down next to the bed. I watch his body as it slowly rises with each small breath. 

Please just let him be okay

Please just let him be okay...I cant afford to lose him...

A/n- I got to go to the fair yesterday and it was so much fun.

~Dr.Flug 

(Photo credit to owner)