Home

I wait anxiously in that phone booth for what feels like forever. Finally a portal opens up and black hat appears. He looks at me coldly, "let's go Flug." I swallow and walk out twords the tall demon. He places a tight hold around my arm and teleports us back to the mansion. As soon as we're inside he let's go of my arm and begins walking to his office. "Your luggage has been in your room waiting, meet me in my office in ten minutes." I nod my head and head up to my lab. When I get there I see my suitcase thrown onto the floor spilling out all my belongings. I walk over and start to pick everything up and put it away. I notice that my room was cleaner than before I left. On my desk there's a sticky note with a paw print, reading 505. I smile and stick it on the side of my bulletin board. Once I have everything put away I sit down on my bed. Moments later I hear black hat call out from the hallway. "FLUG MY OFFICE." Anxiously I get up and head to the dark room. When I get in there I notice multiple things knocked down from their places. Black hat just glares at me from his desk. "Sit down." I plop into one of the cold leather chairs. "I want you to start working on a new invention." I nod and look down at my feet avoiding eye contact. "I want it done by tomorrow night, we've been behind on sales." "Yes sir" I mumble. "And stay on task." I get up and turn to leave. "And if I catch you off task there will be consequences." A shiver runs down my spine. "Yes sir." I hurry back to the lab to get started. My stomach turns with guilt, I can't help but wonder if black hat knows what I did. I don't think white hat would've told him. I'd rather be safe than sorry though. I pick up a pencil and start sketching. Hours pass by and I'm finally finished with the blue prints. I glance over at the clock, it's already past midnight. I figure sleeping is out of the question. I then turn back to my work. After quite a few hours I finally finish the prototype. It's not perfect but I can work out the kinks when I was up. I reach over and set my alarm for seven and then lay my head on my arms. Slowly I drift off to sleep. I wake up to the loud beeping of my alarm. I scramble to turn it off before it wakes up black hat. Once I get the noise to stop I stretch and go back to work on the invention. Just then I hear a knock on the door. I look out the window and see 505. I open the door for him. He walks in and hands me a white box. I look at him confused. "Where'd you get this?" He points twords the front door. "On the porch?" He nods while sticking out his toungue. I put to box up to my ear and shake it. Whatever it is it's not very heavy. I shrug "thanks 505", and close the door softly. I walk over to my desk and sit down with the box in my lap. There's a small tag hanging off the side. I flip it over and read it.

To:Flug

From:Whitehat <3

I blush and begin opening the box. There's another little note inside. 

"I'm sorry for the other day at the manor, I hope this can make up for it. My best regards ~Whitehat"

Inside there's a black lingerie set with bunny ears and a tail. My face flushes as I remove the "costume" from the packaging. Suddenly I hear foot steps approaching out side my door. I quickly shove it back in the box and hide it under my desk. Thank god I his it just in time. Seconds later black hat walks through the door. He's not wearing his over coat. Just his red shirt and vest. He looks very...tired. I look at him with a panicked expression. "J-jefecito, what are you doing here?" He just sighs "I wanted to see how to invention was coming along." I nod "o-oh it's almost done I'm just working out a few minor details." He yawns "okay I expect to see you in my office at seven." "Yes sir." Once he leaves I grab out the box again to closet examine the contents. I pick up the lacy outfit and look it up and down. I fold it all and set it nicely back in the box. I should probably find a better hiding place for it. The last thing I want is black hat finding it. I walk over to my bed and hide it under the mattress. I figure black hat hasn't ever looked through my lab before, so it's really just a precaution. Once I'm assured that my gift is hidden I go back to work in my project. I finally get the last bits worked out and I start to make the final version. It's a quarter to five and it should only take me about an hour to finish. So I'll have roughly an hour after I'm done to prep. I figure when I'm done I mine as well write white hat a thank you letter. I don't really know when I'm supposed to wear it though... I don't think I'll be seeing white hat soon. I guess it'll just stay there for a while. I snap out of my thoughts and finish the final touched on the device. Once I finish I grab out a piece of paper and begin writing a thank you letter to white hat. Some time passes and the clock chimes seven. "Shit I better get to black hats office", I grab my blue prints and head down the hall. Slowly I open the door and peer inside. "J-jefecito?" He looks up at me coldly. "Come in Flug." I walk in anxiously up to his desk and set down the small black case holding the device. "What is it?" Black hat asks as I open up the case. "Well sir I call this the teleport device, you see you take any simple item, scan it and it teleports it to wherever you want." He puts his fingers against his lips. "And what use would this have against heroes?" "Well you see you could easily teleport them to another demension with a simple scan." He nods, "Very well Flug this is sufficient." "You may return to your lab now, we'll do a recording tomorrow morning." I shake my head "yes sir." I them head back to the lab and set my stuff on the edge of the desk. I look at the envelope containing my letter and get an idea. It's the perfect way to send it to white hat without black hat knowing. I grab the teleportation device and scan my letter sending it personally to white hat. I sit patiently for a response with a devious smile on my face. Finally some hours later I receive another letter in a shimmery white envelope. I open it up. 

Dear Flug,

 I'm glad you liked my little gift. I thought it'd strike an interest with you. If you would like you have an invitation to come show it off. I'll teleport you here if you accept or maybe you can do that yourself. I am rather impressed that you could invent such technology to mimic my own powers. Perhaps you should get a reward for your work. Either way if you should accept I'll be waiting in my office. I sent Slug on some more "errands" so we'll be alone.

   Yours truly, 

               Whitehat 

I bite my lip as I slip the letter back in the envelope. I set it down on my desk and head over to my bed to retrieve my outfit. I take it out of the white box and set the letter inside to replace it. I my door is locked before slipping it on. I grab my teleportation device and teleport myself into white hat's manor. I look around anxiously calling out his name. 

White hat walks out from his office in just his boxers and a tie. "Glad you decided to come Flug." I blush like crazy "m-me too." "Come on Flug let's go back and talk about that new invention of yours", he says leading me into his office. He slams the door shut and pushes me against it. "C'mon don't be shy doctor tell me about it." 

A/n- oh boy the next chapter is gonna be so wild. Also the art work is mine but based off someone else's drawing. 

~Dr.Flug