"Ok we can do this. Um, Frost and Haruhi try baking and serving, I'll take orders and handle coffee." I stated as I started getting out ingredients and mixing bowls for Frost and Haruhi.

They went to work as the flow of people started in. From the kitchen I could here the crowd speaking and shuffling of shoes. I made my way to the front counter and put on my best smile. I handled some of the people with seats at the counter and then some at the register.

When the rush started slowing down, a man about my age walked through the door. He had dark brown hair and green eyes that popped. He wore casual gray jeans and a white T-shirt with a blue and black cut-off flannel jacket.

He sat at the front counter and smiled at me. I smiled back and gave someone their coffee without taking my eyes off the guy.

"Hey, how can I help you?" I asked pulling out the order notebook.

"Just a coffee with extra sugar please." he smiled again and I nodded.

"Got it." I made his coffee and placed it on the counter in front of him.

"Thanks." he took a sip. I went to wipe off the counter when someone nudged me. Frost gave a pointed look between me and the guy and I rolled my eyes. He shrugged with a slight smile and cleaned the mugs and plates.

"Uh, hello?" the guy's smooth voice called.

"Yeah? Oh! I'll get you a napkin!" He had spilled some coffee on the table, luckily missing his clothes. I looked around the shelves and under the counter to find they were empty.

"Frost! Haruhi! Where are the napkins?" I called into the kitchen area.

"I got'em!" Frost called walking towards me. He hand me a couple and I brought them to the guy. I handed them over with an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry about that." he chuckled and started wiping off the counter with a napkin. I tilted my head when I saw writing on one of the napkins. Before I could pull it away he picked it up and noticed the writing too. He smiled at it and held out his hand.

"I'm Nate." I shook his hand with a blush.

"Y/N." I said simply. I bit my lip and wondered what was on the napkin.

"What's that you have there?" I asked pointing toward the napkin. He tilted the side of his lip and showed me my own phone number. My eyes widened and I shot a glare towards Frost who was hiding a smile behind his fist. The boy was lucky that we were working.

I looked back at Nate who grinned at me when I looked back. I told Frost to take my position for a bit and I took a seat behind the counter.

"So, I haven't seen you around here before, where are you from?" Nate asked.

And from there the conversation took off.

Mori's POV

The bell rung as I walked in the door. I adjusted my blazer and walked to the front counter. I recognized the brown haired, blue eyed young man that was at the counter. His head perked up when I got to the register.

"Oh hey, Mori?" he squinted as he scanned me over. I nodded with a light smile.

"Hey buddy! It's been too long!" he chuckled a bit and sighed.

"Ok, so what can I do for ya?" he put the pen between his teeth.

"Tea, please." I stated. He wrote it down and nodded. I sat at one front counter, only one other person sat at the counter.

"Y/N! We have a tea order." he said as he walked to a back room.

Y/N? She's back? Since when?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought about it. I didn't recall ever being told she came back. Suddenly a laugh brought me out of my thoughts and my tea was placed in front of me.

"Here you go." the feminine voice said not looking at me but at a notebook.

"Thank you." I said and stared. She wouldn't look up at me but looked at the brown haired man. They started to talk but I didn't really listen to what they were saying.

"Do you want to get a coffee or something?" the guy asked and my head snapped back over to their direction. I shook my head and looked away again.

She got over me...

I finished off my tea and left the money on the table. The bell dinged again as I left out the door and headed home.

 The bell dinged again as I left out the door and headed home

~Lavinia

~Bye