'Handsome guys are always bad... Should I teach him a lesson?' Vasco debates in his head.

If Vasco lost to him! It would be a disgrace to Burn Knuckles!

"But wait" Another member of Burn Knuckle whispered to him, big eared guy turned his head to him as the guy continued "If Vasco beats the new guy... Wouldn't his girlfriend be pissed?"

Big eared guy suddenly got a strike of realisation. A small sweat drop started dripping down his side burns 'He's right! If Vasco would beat up Daniel—!'

The Mountain Lion would also come after us!

'Rumor even has it that she could wipe out an army full grown men easily even if they came at her all at once (this is highly exaggerated)!' He thinks nervously.

This was  lose-lose situation, and so many eyes are on us!

'I've decided to punish you' Vasco pulls back his fist, ready to strike

We can't let him fight!

"Haha! Yeah! So you thought he was someone else?" Big ears swoops in as he laughs nervously, trying to weave back the conversation before scratching the back of his head with a kind facade.

"Yeah I did... Sorry" Daniel apologizes again as he lets go of Vasco's arm.

"Nah it happens! I totally get y'a, sometimes I do that too." Jace grins, effectively standing in between Vasco and Daniel.

Jace Park?

''What class are you in? Fashion?" Jace was trying to make small talk at this point, and somehow it was working.

"Yep..." Daniel purses his lips uncomfortably.

"Oh so you're the new guy!"

"Yes... I am."

'We missed a good fucking show... Jace' Vin tsked, his tongue clicks again as he stood impatiently.
'That guy, at least big ears ain't stupid' Zack leaned back with his hands in his pockets.

"Let's just forget this happed and enjoy your meal, alright." Big ears smiles sweetly as Daniel was somewhat moved by his kindness.

"Okay! Thank you so much!" Daniel beamed up at him happily, naively thinking what a nice guy big ears was. He digs into his food like instructed as Jace fakes his smile for a bit longer.

"The real deal"
"He stood up to Vasco!"
"Sick!"
"He's hot!"
"Nobody can pull down the power couple!"
"Y/N and Daniel forever!"

Big ears suddenly thinks of something as he smiles at Daniel once more, "So sorry if I'm intruding but I'm, where is your girlfriend? That girl, I think her name is Y/N?"

"Y/N? My girlfriend?" Daniel suddenly blushes cutely as he shakes his head "She's not my—"

"The fuck do you want?"

"!!"

You sat up properly as you regained consciousness. Surprising Zoey and everybody else in the room, especially Vasco and big ears as they stared at you.