"Hold on Y/N! He was trying to help us!" Daniel shouts, "Please don't break his nose too!"

***

"Sorry for that insult, and thanks for helping my friend" You said before pouring some stolen mints into his hands, he only sat shyly on the sidewalks as he held a poker face and a blush on his cheeks "I don't have much on me so this is all I could get you. Sorry"

"Y-Y-Ye" He stuttered out as he grasped the tiny mint in his two hands, treating the mint like a small infant. He only stared at the candy in his hands as his ears turned red.

'Man, this dude good?' You think as you gave him a weird side glance. 'His tats are hella cool through.'

"Yeah, I should also thank you, Vasco and Y/N" The dorky bowl cut head brunette said.

"Y-Y-You know me?" Tabasco looks up at the dorky guy meekly.

"Yeah of course! Who doesn't know you? You're the head of Burn Knuckles man." The dorky guy smiled "My name is Jiho, I'm in the fashion department with Y/N"

'He's in my class?' You thought to yourself, 'Damn I forreal need to pay attention to my surroundings.'

"Y-Y-Yeah, of course" He spoke in his shy and stuttering voice as you stood next to Daniel.

"Your shift is almost over, let's get going home boy." You directed at chubby Daniel as you jabbed your thumb the other way.

"Alright Y/N" Daniel said as he got up, you felt a sudden grip on your wrist as you looked at who had the audacity to even touch you.

The urge to drop kick the person who popped your personal bubble rises in your conscious.

"Y-You're really nice" Vasco said with a blushing expression, looking down as he looked like a school girl with her first love.

...

You placed a hand on his shoulders, a look of complete and utter empathy crossing your face.

"Keep telling yourself that buddy. "

And that's how you met Vasco
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEXT DAY; LUNCH PERIOD.
"Yeah, almost set, just need one more" The dorky guy with brown hair spoke to his 'masters' on the phone. Trying to balance all three lunches on his hands and head as he sets up the lunch table.

'Tsk tsk' Some nosy girls nearby clicked their tongues as they gave the dork a dirty look.

'Now when do I eat?' He thinks before sitting down patiently. Suddenly a buzz of student started gossiping, the cafeteria became louder as the dork instantly knew what was happening. 'The transfer students must be coming!'

''Danny? Let's eat together~'' Zoe tried hugging Daniel's arm as you walked next to him. You wore a (favorite color) hoodie with some sweatpants underneath your uniform skirt today, you were hoping to catch your entourage off guard so they wouldn't recognize you if you put your hood up.

You had just cleared the whole Danny and you weren't dating fiasco to Zoe too, in which she was pretty glum about this entire morning.