After all that happened just today, it was enough to fuse me out for the day. Zayn has to explain lots of things to me, and how Lucy ended up kissing him? She hates Zayn with a passion and there's no way he would willingly befriend her. I was walking through the courtyard on my way to the parking lot as I texted Zayn that I was out of classes for the day.
-
I looked around to see if it spotted the car, but there was no sign. My attention instead was captured by Chris who was getting out of his car. He smiled and waved at me, approaching me in a friendly manner. "Selena." He said.
-
I smiled. "Hi Chris." I said.
-
I knew Zayn and he had problems in the past, but Chris has never done anything to me, and for the most part he has always been kind. From the first day I met him at the frat party months ago. "Levi told me you and Zayn were in LA?" He says questionably.
-
"Yeah, we were." I confirmed. "It was this convention thing, for literature class." I said.
-
"Is LA just like movies? All the beaches, shops? Pubs?" He grows curious.
-
"Yep." I nod my head. "You forgot traffic, it's unreal sometimes." I smile.
-
"Well I hope you enjoyed for the most part, I know it's difficult leaving home for the second time around." He says. "I know it was for me." He said.
-
"It is." I agree.
-
He sighs. "Sometimes you can't help but shed a tear." He admits. "See you around Selena, if you ever need anything? Don't be afraid to ask." He smiles.
-
I looked down at my phone and realized I had no returned texts from Zayn. I sighed then glanced at Chris who began walking the other direction. "Actually Chris." I called out. "Would it be to much to ask for a ride home?" I smiled.
-
"Not at all." He said, taking his car keys in his hands. "Although, Zayn wouldn't like-..." He began to oppose.
-
"He'll live." I rolled my eyes.
-
He chuckled. "Alrighty then." He smiled. "Right this way." He said guiding me to his car.
•••
I directed Chris the way to the apartment, and for the most part he tried to make conversation with me. I didn't understand the tension between he and Zayn. Why Zayn just disliked Chris so much? Why they were at each other's throats all the time?
-
When I looked at Chris I just saw some college kid like any other who worked not one but two jobs to sustain himself. He's never given me a reason to think otherwise and I know when Zayn finds out I was even near him, all hell was going to be raised. However, I will manage.
-
As he reached the parking lot of the apartment complex, he pulled up near the entrance, I cleared my throat to thank him, and apologize on behalf of Zayn for any damage he had caused him in the last few months. He stepped out and hurried to my door, and opened it for me. "Thank you so much Chris, I would have probably been stuck on campus longer than the usual." I smile.
-
"It's no problem, anytime." He nodded his head side to side and smiled.
-
"Also, I don't know if it's even my place to say anything but..." I said nervously pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry for what Zayn did to you a while back." I admit. "With your things." I say.
-
"No, no. It's fine." He said. "Don't worry about it, Zayn can't be intense sometimes." He admits. "He and I will always have our troubles." He lifts his shoulders carelessly. "But that doesn't mean you and I can't be friends right?" He says.
-
I smile. "Right."
-
"What the hell are you doing here?" My eyes widen when I spotted Zayn walking up the steps near the entrance of the complex.
-
"Speaking of the devil." Chris mumbled enough for me to hear. "I guess that's my que to go." He says.
-
Zayn walked up to him in a quick manner and grabbed him by his shirt. "You have lost your goddamn mind." He exclaimed.
-
"Zayn please him go." I said trying to push him off of Chris, but he didn't move.
-
Chris squirmed his way off of Zayn grasp. "She asked me, I didn't have to do a thing." Chris smirked.
-
"If I see you near her again-..." Zayn threatens.
-
"Enough." I argued.
-
"See you around Selena." Chris focused his attention on me and smiled.
-
"Thank you." I nodded I head, with that Chris walked spring to the drivers door of the car got in and drove off.
•••
Zayn was clearly angry as he trailed behind me while I walked ahead of him towards the door of our apartment, while I tried scrimmage through my head some kind of speech. I opened the door of the apartment and zayn walked in after me. "We need to talk." He said.
-
"If it's about what happened just a few seconds ago with Chris downstairs forget it." I tell him. "I wasn't staying on campus longer than I needed to be just because you, don't bother reading your texts." I say crossing my hands over my chest. "What were you doing? Who were you with?" I question.
-
He eyes me weirdly. "What?" He questions. "Why such questions?"
-
"You don't get to question me, I asked first." I defend.
-
He sighs pinching the bridge of his nose. "I went to class Selena." He says. "If I didn't text you-...it was because I couldn't." He says. "When I tell you I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it." He defends. "That doesn't mean you can go off and find alternative solutions with someone else, especially not a piece of shit like Chris."
-
"Chris has never done anything to me, he's been nothing but nice to me." I defend. "I pick and choose my friends, thank you."
-
"Not with Chris you're not." He sets his foot down. "I don't want you near him and that is final." He says.
-
"This obsessive and possessive nature you have over me with men needs to stop, first Adam now Chris?" I mention. "It's ridiculous." I say annoyingly.
-
"At least that prince charming wannabe knows his boundaries around you, it's Chris who I don't fucking trust." He defends his opinion. "He's not the type to waste any given opportunity with you."
-
I roll my eyes. "I can defend myself." I point at my chest.
-
"I will de damned before you ever seen him again." He opposes.
-
"For one." I step closer to him. "You have no right to reproach me as if had kissed Chris or something. It is not the case, it will never be the case." I defend. "Two, you cannot say the same."
-
A frown of confusion appears on Zayn's face. "I have never kissed anyone who wasn't you, let's get that clear right now." He says. "Selena I love you." He adds.
-
"Lucy says otherwise." The truth of this conversation comes out.
-
"You went and confronted Lucy?" He says questionably.
-
"I wasn't just going to sit back and let her have the delight of kissing you behind my back and getting away with it." I defend. "By what she told me she doesn't feel the least bit ashamed she did, either." I lift my shoulders carelessly.
-
"What did she say?" He questioned.
-
"It doesn't matter." I tell him. "What I do know is she is proud to have kissed you because according to her she now knows what all the girls on this campus rave about have a little moment with you." I roll my eyes. "I don't know what situation you must of got in that she kissed you, and I don't want to know." I admit to him.
-
"She literally can't stand me." He defends.
-
I chuckle. "Oh yeah so much so that she just couldn't help but kiss you." I would be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit jealous.
-
"Selena, do you realize she is so desperate to tick you off any way she possibly can, that she could've literally made that up?" He raises question.
-
"According to her she has such an addicting touch you just couldn't let go." I scoff.
-
"Selena listen to me." He says caressing my arms and holding me in his grasp.
-
I squirm away from his hold. "No don't touch me." I say. "After that conversation with her, I just can't believe you let yourself be kissed by her, it's disgusting." I admit.
-
"Selena I love you please don't even doubt that." He says choking my face with his hands.
-
"Nothing she said to me made any sense?" I admit to him. "She spoke about you like she's known you her whole life." I explain.
-
Zayn grows tense and his jaw muscles appear. "What did she say? That makes you think that?" He questions.
-
"Remember my face Selena. You're going to want to." I quote her.
-
Zayn sighs. "She's just trying to get into your head." He suggests the reason for her words.
-
I lift my shoulders carelessly. "I don't know, everything she said was just so weird." I admit.
-
Zayn presses his lips against mine. "Trust me when I say that I love you." He whispers. "Only you." He smiles.
-
I sigh just letting go of the topic and siding with him, maybe he was right. Maybe Lucy was just looking for a way to get into my head. I didn't understand her anger and resentment towards me and especially Zayn. I didn't wish to speak about the subject any more, so I simply let it got for the nice.
-
"Ok." I whisper. "I trust you." I smile.
-
"Good." He smiles and pressed his mouth against mine.
-
I wrap my arm around his neck and he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist, I know where this is going, so I just let myself go for the night. He sits up down on the sofa and I his mouth travels down my neck. I moan and he grips onto my waist slightly adding pressure of his touch. In a matter of seconds we ended up in the bedroom, as we trailed by in each others arms entangling our bodies together. He began ripping off my clothes, tugging at my pants that I wore and tossing them on the ground, he pulled on my shirt and pulled it over my head also tossing it on the floor.
-
He hovered over my body and pulled my panties to the side, with the cold of his fingertips brushing over my sex. I moaned and he kissed down my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He took them and pulled them over my head. He pulled me to the edge of the bed, as he fell to his knees. He wasted no time, and brushed his mouth, against my panties over my sex and I moaned. He took my panties and trailed them down my legs and tossed them onto the ground, ,he grabbed my thighs and spread them wide suddenly. I gasped at his rough nature that was so sudden. His mouth connected with his my sensitive nub and I moaned out loud, arching my back at the sudden contact of his tongue flicking against my clit.
-
I pushed his head away from my sex and he breathlessly laughed. "Oh my god." I whined.
He pulled my folds apart, and I noticed his tongue peak out of his mouth as he began to flick it against my nub repeatedly. I squired under his touch at the overwhelming feeling of his mouth against my sex.
-
He took his fingers and brushed them against my lips. "Open." He demanded and I did, I sucked on his fingers and coated them, he took them out and inserted them within me. He began pumping his fingers in and out at a slow pace and slowly began increasing the pace. While his thumb rubbed against my clit to create more intensity.
-
My conscious became cloudy as Zayn continued his actions, my head fell back against the bed and I gripped the bed sheets at the intensity of his fingers. I moaned loudly as he slid his fingers out and attached his mouth against my clit and sucked harshly. I squirmed and whined at his actions, running my hand through his hair and gripping at the ends. I sat up and watched the whining mess he was making out of me. I was close to coming undone, and when he detached his mouth and completely stopped his actions.
-
"Why did you stop?" I whined.
-
He didn't say anything and collided with mouth with mine, He unclasped my bra in a quick motion and tossed it to the ground. He grabbed a hold of my waist and sat me up on the bed, I noticed he began undressing himself and I reached at the button of his pants, and pulled them down as he tossed his shirt over his head and onto the ground. He hovered over me causing me to lie down on the bed as he took both of my hands in his and brought them over my head. "I want to feel you around me, baby." He said whispered against my mouth, and spread my legs open with his hands.
-
Entering me suddenly I moaned and my back arched off of the bed at the sudden contact. He began pounding into me, picking up where he had stopped just minutes ago. My being able to touch him, the only thing that I could do is watch how our bodies moved against one another, while his hips met mine with each movement. His mouth trailed down my neck and down my chest as he took one of my nipples into his mouth.  He brought my leg over his shoulder and pounded into me over and over, I clenched around him also close to my edge and he groaned at my sudden action, letting go of my hands to wrap his arms around me to ease the pressure, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
-
Moaning loudly but I didn't care, the pleasure was undeniable and I knew we were both close to cumming. "I love you so much Selena" He whispered. "I don't know what I would do if you left me." He said. "Don't leave me." He said.
-
"I wont." I said.
-
With that his movement became sloppy and slowed down, I came with such euphoric intensity, my body trembled at the after math of it all, and Zayn quickly pulled out of me and came all over my chest, tired at the rapid movements from before his body collapsed to beside mine, as we both collected ourselves not realizing how intensive we had been watching out chests, rise up and down at a quicker pace than normal.
***