"I prefer Cuddles, thank you very much" I grumble to the voice after reaching the cold destination of my bathroom, its true that my name is Sylver Amati Reid Stuart, just as my inner voice voiced moments ago, I'm 21 years of age and 5'3 of glorious tallness, 'You mean to say extreme shortness but I will let you continue to dream', rolling my eyes I grumble back, "I pay no attention to buzzing sounds, its all just background static", anyway as I was saying my name is Sylver but all my friends call me cuddles and I actually like it. Why? You may ask yourself, well first of all I'm gay. I'm G, to the A, to the Y. Gay. So it fits perfectly and the other reason is well.... "Damn its late" gosh I really have to get ready........ Well as I was saying, there is also another reason I think people call me cuddles and its because I am what most people would call fat, chubby, round or whatever they call overweight people now a days guy.

Because God knows that there is always a new insult that comes out every day to describe chubby people and right now I'm too lazy and late for work to list off all the new ones that I have heard recently, so moving on. Anyway, enough of me blabbing my mouth, it time for some action and by action I mean taking of my clothes in this cold a$$ bathroom without shivering to death, God I hope that there is hot water today, fingers cross because I really want to take a hot shower (sigh), I'm pretty sure that everyone can see me shivering from wherever they're at. Damn its cold and drafty inside my little studio apartment; but don't judge me people this its all I can afford and the area is pretty accessible so that is a big plus among all the minus that is against the place, the worse minus though is the terrible cold and draft that constantly seeps into the small space.

I have been reporting this issue time and time again to Miss Priss, the owner of our little apartment complex but she never gets around to it; she always comes back at you with a 'Shopping waits around for no one' speech, meaning she prefers to shop with our rent money than fix anything around here. Basically shopping is more important than me freezing to death in her book, but you have to love Miss Priss, she is funny as hell and she is right about the shopping part also.

But right now it really feels like my body will freeze on the spot as I walk into the small shower stall, I quickly squeeze some of  my cinnamon vanilla bath gel on the brown loofah in my hand and then proceed to take one of the quickest shower I have ever taken..... A total of twelve (12) minutes, ta dah, hahahahaha. What can I say, I take my time to do things but I am still in a hurry. I speedily wash my body, not missing a spot as I enjoy what I can of the hot water, because its about to be end soon and I really don't want to end up as a personcycle on my bathroom floor, so after repeated scrubbing I am finally clean and done with my shower, without hesitation I quickly wrap a big green fluffy towel around me, which instantly engulfs me in its warm, I can't expect less from my one luxury item.

After my body is moisture free, I rub vanilla almond body oil all over my skin while shivering from the cold, then I quickly pull on some boxers, rub on deodorant and pull on an undershirt, now for the moment I hate; I have to dress myself in the horrible work clothes, I love my job I really do, but just the same way, I really hate the clothes I have to wear, they just do nothing for my body type, every time I put them on I end up feeling shorter than I already am and even more frumpier than a shirt put through a grinder but  there is nothing I can do about it. So I quickly dress then shrug into my coat, place a thick beanie on my head, a scarf around my neck, soon I am leaving the semi-warm of my little apartment into the cold breeze of the morning without even bothering to look in the mirror, because I know what I will see.

A wide body curve into my waist, then a pooch not so big but a pooch none the less is a pooch, big wide hips and legs follows, and last but certainly not least is my big ass. I don't know why I have such a big ass, me being a guy and all (sigh), but its huge, I always get funny stares when people see my ass, they act as if they have never seen a big ass before, but I'm use to it now, so I ignore them and continue on my way as always. Gods! The walk to my car is a cold one so I do it in the littlest time possible though I couldn't stop my mind from racing towards the uncharted territory of my insecurities. All too soon I begin thinking, that the only thing I like about myself is my skin tone which is a smooth semi dark chocolate color, I especially like my face, its smooth, round and clean, even though there is nothing remarkable about it I still like it.

My body on the other hand is an entirely different story, its smooth in its own way, I have minor stretch marks on my belly and arms, but don't even get me started on the other scars I have littered across almost all of my skin; better yet I shouldn't be remembering such things, I  don't want to think about them, much less remember how I got them. I reached my car a small dark blue beetle, she is not the best, but she takes me where I need to go, I open the driver side door and slide inside, started her up and pull into the morning traffic, hopefully I get to work on time.

The first song I hear as I turn the radio on my favorite station is, "Beneath your Beautiful by Labyrinth and Emeli Sande" I love this song, its so beautiful, I can have it on repeat all day....... But for now I sing along with the beautiful Emeli Sande, he voice is fierce and I love it. I just bounce along with the music as I fight my way through the Boston traffic to get to Ashmont Train Station, I park, jump out of my baby with bag in hand, lock her up and make run for it, I can hear the train and I need to be on that one that is leaving out.

I got inside the modernly design building, without looking right or left I just pay my $2 fare, run down the stairs and into the closest cart, just I got inside the door close and the train pull off. Yes! That was definitely a save, my heart is pumping and raising as I look around the half full cart at the people who are all looking at their phones, reading the morming paper or listening to music. I feel some stares as I walk towards an available seat, but I just ignore them, sit down and enjoy the ride to downtown, I like the feeling of the trains, it feels good and it always soothes me.

15 minutes later.........................................................................................................

I got to work with ten minutes to spare, thank God, I really don't want a confrontation with Sindy today, I walked into the huge building of the department store I work, its called Alessi Department Store ( made it up), I say hi to the Oscar the doorman and hurried my way into the place to get inside one of the packed elevators, for the ride to the fourth floor where I do my thiang (internal chuckle). I am the manager of the Furniture and Decoration department, and I love it here, especially when people come in to buy things for that first new home, or for decoration advice and suggestion, I am always happy to help them.

Its my field after all, seeing that I am majoring in Interior Design and Decor; I love this store it has everything from a wide variety of clothing, to the kids toy department, to cook wear, home goods, jewelry and so much more. (catch breath) hahahahahaha.Anytime I'm on my break I go touring just to see all the new things in the different departments and say hi to some people, its always fun.One thing I do hope, is that today be a good day.

Hey my babies, this is the first Chapter to the story, I hope you all enjoyed it enough to tell me what you all think.

So please drop me a line and Vote is you liked it.

Lots of Chocolate hugs and Kisses to you, from Mama Chocolate ^_^