88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5

Start from the beginning

I sighed before picking my drumsticks up and saying "Let's get this thing over with."

Tyler picked his ukulele up and walked over to the mic.

*FINAL CONCERT OF TOUR*

After Tyler finished playing We Don't Believe What's On TV, I felt the little urge to think of Violet immediately since she knew the next song was a little bit more felt for lovers.

Violet's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh!" Sapphire said. "This is already making me feel like I wanna just relive all these concert moments!"

"Right?" I said smiling.

Jade butted in and asked "Your arms doing good? He did some good work for you, girl."

I nodded and said "Come on, I wouldn't want these tattoos if I told you guys at first."

"True," they both said.

Tyler started playing Can't Help Falling In Love and my heart literally exploded since I never was able to handle the amount of love for that song.

As soon as Tyler started singing to the song, I could feel the emotions coming up from out of nowhere.

All the memories started to play.

Dang it, I couldn't handle the feels.

*SKIP TIME*

Stressed Out just finished with a loud bang, and I was cheering for Tyler and Josh so much.

I felt all the amount of effort going with my voice cheer a lot, and I could tell Sapphire and Jade were too.

The soft ending of the song finished and Guns For Hands started, which made me feel a little happier.

When that time came on, I was told to go by where the Hamster Ball was at.

Oh my, I didn't know this one was meant to have me go, which was weird since I was suppose to come out on stage sometime later on.

While the song was going through, I had to go in Hamster Ball.

Typical.

After waiting a while, I came out to the stage and people were cheering since they recognized me.

"You have to take your sweater off," one of the security guys told me. "It's going to be really hot in there."

I sighed and did so and got inside with the tattoos sorta burning a little bit, and I sighed before hearing Tyler saying to have the pit be prepared for what was coming.

After a few seconds, Tyler shouted "Go go go!"

I ran out to the pit and could feel all the hands underneath really making me feel help more THIS time than any OTHER time when I got in the ball.

It felt really special for me to do this since I thought Tyler was supposed to be in there.

It eventually ended and I got back to stage, hearing everyone cheering so loudly for me and especially for the others.

*TREES*

My heart was already getting a little bit more turned crushed with Tyler's speech.

My eyes were actually watering about all the stuff he was saying about what him and Josh said on realities and such.

Ugh, why today?

It was special since this was home.

They were home.

Playing at home.

Making it the best one ever.

Tyler started singing the song before I tagged along with everyone else in the audience singing as well while Jade and Sapphire were holding my hands.

I smiled and heard them singing as well before I could even say anything.

More emotions kicked in.

Time went by when Jade, Sapphire and I were jumping all crazy by the side of the stage while everyone was doing the same to make it feel magical.

Then... the final thing to close it out.

The drums right by the pit.

After everything else finished and I could feel it all about to end with Tyler saying the such, Tyler said "Before we are officially done, Josh wants to do something we'd never done on the show at all. This moment is a special one too."

Jade and Sapphire gasped before I said "What?"

"You got to go out there!" Jade said. 

"What...?" 

One of the security came over to tell me to go out there before I did so confused as all much.