Imagine #08 // Sehun

*3rd Person POV*

Sehun was pacing back and forth inside the dorm . He thought long and hard about his feelings , he had a crush on you since you two were sixteen , but he didn't say anything to you due to the fact that you already had a boyfriend .

You recently broke up with him and Sehun was there when you cried . He was next to you , holding you in his arms while you clutched his shirt crying your eyes out . For weeks he was spending every time he was free with you , bringing candy or food with him.

And when you smiled , oh god your smile . He felt so proud that he could make you smile , his heart fluttered everytime you smiled or ate the food he made even though it was bad .

Your heart fluttered too , at first you thought it was because of the break up . That your heart felt like this because you wanted to be attached to someone that you knew loved you but after a while your feelings were confirmed . His kind gestures made your cheek red even though he never noticed it .

But you didn't want to say anything to him about it , mainly because you were sure he loved you as a friend and you didn't want your heart to break again or your friendship to be ruined .

Sehun entered the living room where the other members were . He looked around and that made him even more nervous , his palms were starting to sweat and he started to panic a little bit . Chanyeol noticed him standing there " Sehun why are you just standing there ? Sit down " . His eyes drifted to where Chanyeol was and he blurted out what he was thinking "I'm going to confess to her today "

All eyes were now looking at him , he averted his gaze on the floor " I just don't know how " he whispered . The members were a little shaken up by this , most of them well all of them knew that Sehun had feelings for you but for him to make the decision to confess to you on his own shocked them.

No one spoke , until someone laughed . Sehun looked up to Jongin "Finally we were getting tired of you not saying anything , it's so obvious you like her " . Sehun let out a laugh " Well i suggest you just say it to her and you better say it now before she finds someone else " Junmyeon said while the others nodded .

Sehun smiled , he wanted it to be special but he knew you liked simple things . " Just make sure when you see her to talk not just stare at her " Jongdae said "Oh bring her flowers or something , or you could get the candy you bought yesterday and give it to her" Baekhyun said excited .

Sehun took a deep breath and nodded . "I'm going to get ready " he walked into his room trying to find an outfit for today. You were going to hang out with him at your house and watch a movie like you always do .

You took a deep breath and looked in the mirror . You thought you looked terrible , you were over your break up but you still couldn't find out why he broke up with you. Were you not good enough for him ? Did he think you were ugly ? Whats Sehuns opinion on you ? Do you deserve Sehun ?

Shaking your head to remove the thoughts you took some new clothes out of your drawers and went to have a shower to be clean when Sehun comes over. You did kind of want to impress him , but deep inside you knew nothing would happen between you two .Stepping into the cold shower you thought about everything over and over again finally making a decision on what to do .

Sehun stood in front of your door , his hand hovering over your door . It was like his entire body froze , even though his heart was screaming for him to move . The door suddenly opened and he was face to face with you .

He thought you looked beautiful like always . He really took notice of the small things you did , like when you were nervous you would hold the hem of your shirt and look down or when you felt uncomfortable you would put your hair in front of your face .

"Uh..Sehun , are you going to come in? "He thought your face looked so cute when you were looking at him , you gestured for him to come inside closing the door behind him . As you were going to go to the living room he grabbed your wrist " (Y/n) ...can we .. uhm do you.." he started to trail of , inside he was panicking . He didn't think of a back up plan .

"What is it ?" You asked slightly nervous too , you could feel heat rising to your cheeks. Sehun froze again , he wanted to say it but he was so nervous "Promise me after this if you don't feel the same we won't drift apart" he said looking at you "Sehun what do you mea.." "Just promise" you sighted "Okay I promise" "Good". What happened next made you freeze .

Sehun finally gathered up all his courage , pulling your face towards his . His lips landed on yours in an attempt to show you how he felt instead of speaking , he pulled away , looking at you . You were staring at him not saying anything , you didn't have any words to explain how you felt .

Sehuns hands fell from your face , he looked sad but then smiled . "I think I should give you sometime to think it over" before he could move you hugged him. To say he was shocked was not enough , "Sehun.." your eyes were starting to form tears as your hug tightened around him.

"I like you too.." you whispered. Those words made him so happy and embarassed at the same time. He hid his face into your hair and smiled , he knew his face was red as a tomatos but he also knew you were probably like him.

"You don't know how happy I am right now (Y/n)" you chuckled " You don't know how happy I am too Sehun"