Imagine #03 // Seventeen Untitled Pt.1

Our kind is almost wiped out from the planet due to us having a problem with wolves for a reason. I never really understood why we had this rivalry towards them , we are both equal and should treat eachother with respect but whenever i ask my mother about this she ignores me , well i guess vampires and werewolves don't stick together but why do i feel so connected to them?

''Whatcha thinking about Rose?''

I jumped a bit because of the voice suddenly speaking.I was looking out of the window when this little prick scared me.

''Nothing that concerns you Jeonghan but the view is amazing''

''Can not argue with that''

''YAH Mingyu , I told mum I was the only one coming . Your parents will kill me and you if they know you are here without permission ''

''Don't worry you butt , I asked my mum for permission she said ok''

I chuckled at their silliness. Jeonghan and Mingyu are my friends , well my only friends . My parents trust them a lot for some odd reason , I look at it as odd because I met them when I was walking to pick up my tennis ball that was thrown close to where the forest begins , a place where my parents forbid me to go to.

''You two need to calm down'' I patted their shoulders and we went to the kitchen.

''And to answer the question you asked her , she was thinking about me'' Mingyu winked at me with a smile but he got smacked on the head by Jeonghan that was giving him the daily lecture. We are twelve what do you expect ? Well Jeonghan is older than me and Mingyu by 2 years and Mingyu is older than me by 3 months , Complicated stuff.

It's funny to see Jeonghan acting like a mum , lecturing both of us when we do something wrong.

I got a bloodbag from the fridge and asked the guys if they want one too but they said no . Thats how they always reply no thank you or we are full it's kind of suspicious but I don't really mind it. My fangs expanded as I bit the bag and drank the scarlet liquid . Unlike other packs we don't kill innocent people to drink their blood , we get it from hospitals or dead people. Yeah I know gross but old peoples blood is more nutricious,  at least that's what I know.

''So what did you guys do today?'' I asked as I dropped the bag into the trash and wiped my mouth.

''The usual , training with the pack , learning about mates , when will we turn into our wol-'' Jeonghan nudged him in the stomach.

''What the heck dude , what was that for !?!''

''For you to shut your mouth'' he whispered

''Well ok,do you guys want to go outside? The full moon will rise in a bit , you can stay for the festival if you want." I asked with a hint of hope in my voice.

They looked at me like they had seen a ghost and then got up. Did they forget something?

''We need to go, uh we have pack duty'' Jeonghan said grabbing Mingyus wrist

''Yeah uh we do''

They bolted out of the house but them being clumsy as heck forgot their jackets so I followed them.'damn are they fast' . I followed them outside running as fast as I could to catch up to them , my powers are weak at this momment because of the moon that is until the ceremony begins.

''You guys your jackets''

Mingyu turned around took them and thanked me . They started running again going into the woods . I raised a brow and followed them , like hell I wasn't going to let them go without an explaination . They went to a clearing and stood there , I jumped up to a tree branch and listened to them.

''Mingyu you idiot , now I have to carry you back to the pack house because we need to hurry''

''Heh sorry'' he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

''Now thanks to your previous mistake for almost telling her we won't be able to visit her as much as we used to''

I frowned when I heard this.'Why the hell not?'

''What? Why? Oh come on , I didn't tell her ''. God bless Mingyu voicing my thoughts.

'What didnt they tell me?' I was intrigued by now. My friends held a secret from me?

''Yeah and when she learns we aren't like her what do you think she will do?''

Mingyu hang his head low and whispered something I wasn't able to hear.

''Anyway we have to go , the positions are being assigned as we speak ''

Jeonghan took his shoes off and started giving his clothes to Mingyu my cheeks started getting hot , I closed my eyes until I heard bones snapping . Slowly opening them , at the place where Jeonghan used to be was a brown wolf . Mingyu got on his back and they dissapeared into the dark.

My eyes were wide from the shock. All this time my friends were werewolves ? All this years of friendship and they were lying ? Is this why my mum trusted them ? I slowly made my way back into the house and locked myself in my room

Today was a special day for vampires my age , our fangs expanded and we could learn tricks that had to do with our power but after what I saw I don't know if I will ever be the same.

Knocking could be heard , it was echoing all around the house.My mother yelling at me to open the door but I didn't have the energy to get up or to do anything at all . The door broke down and I got up to face a really angry mother . She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the graden where everyone was ignoring my complaints of me not being ok or not feeling good.

"Listen to me Y/N , you are the heir to be the next alpha so you better feel ok ? Your fangs are going to grow in a few momments, so will you. Suck it up and stand proud next to your father .""

I nodded and followed my mother . We stood next to father as he gave a speech . The moon shone down upon us. It was indeed a magical moment to always remember . So I made a vow , a vow to become the best to train as much as I could to bring back the most important people in my life

my best friends.

~~~~

update :

I dont know if I will continue this , I already have planned how it will end but idk