Imagine #05 // Hyungwon

'hey I just wanted you to know that I adore you and that you are someone I look up to. I hope you are doing great and don't listen to those bastard snobby basketball players . You are a wonderful person inside and outside I really wanted you to know that'

'it's me again I hope you had a great day today as you were smiling a lot more. Is it because the food at the cafeteria was good for once?'

'We are doing this pen pal thing in class and I'm so nervous any advice?'

'HOLLY SMOKES I PICKED YOUR NAME'

'I don't know if I will participate in this I'm so not confident'

'Congratulations for getting on the team today !! I'm really proud of you'

'Are you sad? Or not? Because I can see you putting up a fake smile when you are sad. DO NOT DO THAT OKAY?!? God I wish I wasn't such a wuss and actually talked to you'

'i saw you yesterday when you got my letter and you smiled, if this letters make you smile then I am more than happy to talk to you everyday'

'You are so talented'

'UGH IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I COULD PUNCH SOMEONE SO HARD but then again my hand would hurt'

'Yo so exams just finished thats why I didn't send you anything mum is quite strict when it comes to grades'

'i just had a fight with my best friend'

'we fought again'

'she slapped me and I don't know why'

'you know me and her drifted apart after she got a boyfriend'

'God I want to erase her fake ass personality from her ugly ass face'

'Waddup homie it's 2:30 in the morning well more like night and I am drunk as fick like I'm holding a damn flashlight that idk how I got in the first place.We fought again today actually sometimes I think we act as an old married couple but then again does an eighteen year old kid with ice cream , a flashlight , sitting on the floor writting a letter , broke into the school qualify as normal? I am so going to regret this'

'I am deeply sorry you saw that side of me I promise it will never happen again'

'i noticed how you laugh more is it because of me? ;)"

'God since when did I get so cocky?'

'well my confidence just drained '

'you want a reason right?'

'i see how you furrow your brows in confusion'

' *cue the spooky music* . Honestly I don't know why '

'you showed one of your friends the letters. I hope you didn't show the one I was drunk to them'

'i'm jealous'

'of course it's her'