Chapter 15

Hey guys! Well I'm gonna update shipped later today or tomorrow!! Drama is coming!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier~

We go to nike, PINK, vera bradley, and a bunch of other stores too. When we go into forever 21 I wanted to try on a few outfits. I came out in the second one and Connor was blushing. He said it looks really good on my so I decided to get that one. Does Connor like me? Im not technically with anyone. I need time to think. Time I don't have.

Now~

I'll just ignore it and move on.

"You know Connor is quite the hottie."

"Stop Sadie."

"But it's so hard! Just look at him."

"I know but, what about Sam?"

"Yeah exactly, what about him?"

"You guys are supposed to be the power couple."

"I don't do what I'm supposed to do."

"But everyone will be heartbroken."

"Not me."

My internal conflict haunts me for the rest of the day. So much for forgetting about it. We all got back around 11pm, it's 12 now. Im extremely bored so I grab my bathing suit and put it on. I hope my walking didn't wake anyone up, especially Sam. I haven't been able to look at him all night. As I dip into the pool I hear footsteps. There's a shadow walking by my room, right across from the pool. I quickly dip under the water. Once I get back up Connor is dipping his toes in the water. I shriek quietly.

"Did I scare you, I'm so sorry! I saw something and you weren't in your room so I thought it could be you." Connor says

"Sorry I woke you up." Why didn't you say thank you! Sadie.

"You didn't, I thought I was the only one up."

"Oh, okay."

"So what are you doing in a pool at midnight?"

"Oh um." What do I say! "Just thinking."

"I do that all the time."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Why are you up?"

"I can't sleep, too much on my mind."

"Will you lay with me?" SADIE. Why did you say that? You guys are best friends, calm down.

"Yeah! Of course!"

I get out of the pool, "I'll go change. Where are we gonna sleep?"

"Does the pullout on the couch work?"

"Sounds good to me!"

I grab some clothes and throw them on, walking back out to Connor. Has he been shirtless the whole time? We lay down without a word and his hands wrap around my waist, and Im asleep in seconds.