Chapter 13

Well I got out of school early today because I have competition. I got 6/7 in my program. I skated first and we all thought I rocked it but this terrible skater from my rink BEAT ME WITH UNDER ROTATED AXELS AND A FLYING FLOP. SHE ALSO FELL!! My coach said I should've gotten 3rd or 4th at least. But theres tomorrow!

CHAPTER 13~

Note: The cities and orders are false :)

Within minutes we arrive at the airport. We park and grab our bags, headed to the entrance. I have no clue where were going but, Ill find out soon. We go to the desk and check in getting our tickets. I travel a lot so, Im used to the airport and traveling in it.

"Ahhh! I have to drink all my Starbucks before we go through security!" Connor complains.

"Maybe you should drink it instead of finding perfect lighting for it." Sam states while everyone laughs at the reference. Sam takes Connor's cup and throws it in the trash can. Connor lays on the floor grabbing Sam's legs.

"What the hell are you doing?" I laugh.

"I WANT STARBUCKS!" Connor chants over and over.

"Fine! We'll get Starbucks again! Just get off of me!"

"Yay!"

We're now next in line so Sam checks us in and hands me the tickets.

"Chicago, Illinois!" I read, not noticing it was aloud.

"You didn't know?" Ricky asked.

"Nope."

"I wanna sit next to Sadie." Connor states.

"Me too." Jc demands.

"What about me?" Sam asks.

"Well lets do nose goes. Sadie you're judge. We'll do elimination." Trevor says.

"Alright. Nose goes!"

Kian is out first, then Andrea, Ricky, next was Trevor, and then Maddy.

"Im still in!" Connor screams after the close call between him and Maddy.

"Nose goes!"

Sam. Sam was last. I laugh so hard as his expression gets worse. Im excited to be sitting next to Jc and Connor. We can just talk. We decide that me and Connor will go get the Starbucks with Jc after we get through security. Security was rather quick considering we are the second flight of the day. We head to the gate then Jc, Connor, and I go to Starbucks There was only 5 people in front of us. Perfect. We all get our usual, perfect for the plane.

"Where's the bathroom?" Jc asks

"Are you blind?" Connor responds. "They're everywhere. We are in an airport might I remind you."

I start laughing as Jc heads off.

"So hows your relationship life?" Connor asks with a wink.

"I don't really know right now. Confusing, to say the least. How about yours?"

"Haven't had one for 3 years and I don't really plan on having one."

"Wait. I thought you were with Maddy."

"No. I don't think she likes me that much anymore."

"Awwwww you two would've been cute!"

"Its alright. I see her as more of the Jc type."

I laugh at his comment.

"Order for Jc." A barista says.

"Speak of the devil." I state

"Ill get it." Connor says with a smile.

"Thanks Con."

We board the plane within the next ten minutes, we sit down in our seats and I fall asleep.

*Dream*

"You know how much I love you right?"

"Right." I respond to him

"Since the day I met you, I wanted you to be mine."

"I've loved you since day one too Connor."

"But what about Sam?"

"What about him? Its not like I'm actually with him."

"He lost a h*** of an opportunity." He says as he kisses my lips. He cups my face and runs his tongue across my bottom lip for entrance. I tease him but after a while, finally let him take control. He lies down next to me, both of us breathing heavily as we drift off to sleep.