Chapter 5

Ugh. I have finals and had a skating competition and a banquet. Im really bust until like june but im gonna do my best
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in silence. I was waiting for something to get me out of this awkwardness. We were both blushing, my cheeks were getting hot and my palms a little sweaty. The beach was empty now, so we were alone. Free to do whatever. I didn't think, I just did. We've already kissed so, I leaned in to Trevor and he leaned backwards.

"Don't you think we are taking this a little fast?" He asked. Being betrayed again today? Really?

"Ill... Um... Just go..." I say and start to walk off. I faintly hear my name but, I keep walking. As soon as I get to bubbles i go to the only place the wheels will take me. I arrive a few minutes later and knock on the door. I start to hear barely audible footsteps and they get louder as I believe they are getting closer. There was a pause. I didn't hear whoever was at the door make a single movement, I didn't see the door open. Nothing. The door finally opens.

"Sadie?"

'Great' I think and mentally sigh. Why did Sam have to be the one to open the door.

"Why are you here?" He growls

"Because um... Nevermind that. Who's here?"

"Ricky and Me." He says in a tone that makes the statement sound like I should know. A tone that reminds me of someone forgetting their anniversary. I walk through the door and past Sam. I walked to Ricky's room and not to my surprise he was sitting with his bunny, ds, and food. I mean what else would you expect?

"Whats up Sadie!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!" He practically screams.

"Well a lot actually."

I told him everything. Dylan, Trevor, Sam and everything else thats happened through this year. We then just converse over random stuff and I decide to go on Instagram. I scroll down a few times and stop when I come across a quote that seems like reading. I just take a screenshot and keep scrolling. Me and Ricky go downstairs to get Nutella and spoons. Sam is just sitting there watching us. Every time I think about him cheating on me I want to throw up, scream, and cry at the same time. I trusted him and gave him my everything. And he's dating Acacia out of all people? Nobody else seems to have a problem with the skank and I'm surprised at that. Shes so difficult, always gets in the way and, is a total bitch.

"Did you hear me?" Sam asked. Great.

"No, I actually didn't." I say with confidence I didn't think I would ever need while talking to him.

"I said, hows your little boyfriend? " emphasizing the 'I said' of course, with a smirk the whole time.

"Whatever Bitch." I say

"You're talking to ME like that?"

"Yeah. I am. Do you have a problem with that?" I say as I walk away with Ricky.

We walk up the stairs and we come to Ricky's room and he stops to turn the knob to let me in.

"Nice confidence down there, it was really nice for him to be treated like he treats everyone. He needed that. You did too. Glad you got that of your chest."

"Me too."

After about another hour I go home and straight to bed. Ive had a lot to digest today.