Chapter 6

Hey! Merry Christmas to you guys that celebrate it! (Idk about the rest of the holidays) I want to thank you guys for the success of this story. I started it only about 4 months ago and I really like how far its come. This chapter was hard to write but, someones back as your chistmas present!!!!

I wake up and get ready as I always do, nothing different today. But I heard my phone vibrate while i was blow drying my hair.

From: Con da bon <3

I slide the screen and enter my password.

From: Con da bon <3

I heard about Sam last night. Meet me at the corner at 6:50?

To: Con da bon <3

Ugh. It was bad. Sure!

I hurry up and rush out the door to meet Connor since its 6:45 when I walk down the steps. For the only time in a while I was the one who was late. I found that surprising.

"You dont have to explain, I got it from Ricky. Oops."

"Its fine, I was kinda hoping he would tell you." I say

"Alright. Wanna blow school off and go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Anywhere!" He says

"Alright, but first I have to get changed and get my wallet."

I run back in the house, quietly and grab a bag in my room. I stuff it with normal clothes, my wallet, a phone charger, and a bathing suit. Then I run back out of the house.

"Record time for a girl packing, especially you." Connor states

"Ha. Ha. Ha. That was good time though!!"

We went to his house so I could change. After I get dressed I meet Connor, sitting on his bed.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks

"I don't care honestly. Maybe shopping and, something new."

"Hmmm something new.." He says

"How about surfing lessons? My mom got me some for my birthday a few years ago that I never used."

"Okay, lets do it! Don't you have to have an appointment at those types of places though?"

"Were about to find out!" He says as we rush out of the house.

We run all the way to the pier to find the surfing lesson place. Its right on the docks. Its a small blue wooden building, kind of falling apart.

"Do you have any openings today?" Connor asks panting. I chuckle a bit and keep it in.

"Yes, 3 openings at the 2:30 time slot."

"We'll take 2." Connor pays and we head down the docks, off to the pier.

"I know what your gonna say but, wanna go shopping?"

"YES." I said. We shopped around a bit then went to starbucks. I took a picture of the drinks and instagrammed it.

*pic*

~Skippin school is cool.

-location: the pier

Sams POV~

I know what I did was wrong. And I'm starting to miss Sadie. Nothing happens without her. My life sucks. I dumped Acacia after she tried to get me in bed with her. I actually loved her but Acacia the bitch that she is, was standing in the way. I decide to get on Instagram to look at her pics. Think about how much I miss her.

*latest pic*

I stand up and walk out of the class room.

"Where are you going Pottorff?" My teacher scoffs.

"Away from this, chasing my love."

Im going to the pier.