Chapter 7

Ive gotten a lot of POV questions. Unless I say different it is Sadie. :)

Sam's POV~

I know I can't control myself sometimes. I need help. I need love. Love that only Sadie can give me. I run all the way to the pier. Its a good thing she put her location thing on the picture. I need to find her. I search the whole pier and see her and Connor getting surf boards at the surf lesson shack. I run over to the shack.

"This lesson now" I say and slap twice the money on the counter. He shows me to a surfboard and guides me to the water. I look down and realize I just have normal clothes on. I rip my shirt off and throw it in the sand with my phone and wallet. I join them in the water.

Sadie's POV~

Me and Connor were finally in the water, talking about just random crap.

"We are waiting for just one more." The instructor said. Connor looked at me with confusion. I shrugged my shoulders. I heard splashing behind us and I turned around to see Sam. Sam Pottorff.

"What the hell is he doing here!" Connor says to me, with quite frustration.

I inhale a deep breath, I try to keep my calm as I respond. "I don't know."

Sam starts swimming to the other side of me and pops up to sit on his board. I try to ignore him but, he started to talk.

"Hey Sadie!" I mean it would be rude to ignore that.

"Hello." I say, promising myself I'll say no more.

Sam then backtracks and swims around to Connor.

(After swimming to Connor)

Sam's POV~

"Stay the hell away from her." Connor threatens at a low whisper.

"I can't, I love her." I say

"If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated."

"I do love her. The cheating was a mistake!"

"Obviously."

"What do you mean by that?" I scowl.

"Look at her. She just isn't the same Sadie she was before you. She's sad, depressed even. And its all your fault." He says. I see his arm come to me and I'm frozen. I can't move. I feel my whole body emerged into the cool, salty water. I can feel the heat on my face, the anger building inside of me. I come up from the water, ready to punch Connor but I stop myself.

"Why did you stop?" He asks

"To show my love for her!" I exclaim and point to where she is- was sitting on her board.

Sadie's POV~

While Sam and Connor started whispering the instructor asked if I'd like to wait or start.

"Start."

He taught me how to stand up and catch a wave at first.

"You've really got the hang of this." He said

"Thanks."

"I could teach you a few more things since you are so advanced. Have you ever surfed before?"

"Nope, never." I said. He explained to me what to do when I catch the wave to do a little bit of a curve. I started swimming out to the wave and caught it. Rising up onto my feet and swooping up and down the wave. It felt so relaxing. Like everything was gone. And thats hard when Sam is here. Why is he here? My mind gets the best of me and I tumble from the wave. Tossing in the water endlessly. It feels as if I'll never get out.

Sam's POV~

I look up and see her riding the wave, beautifully. I mean what can she not do beautifully? She starts to fall straight down to the water. After she doesn't come up for a few seconds I find myself halfway to her, screaming and crying uncontrollably.