(A/N: what He wearing right now! And current hairstyle!)

Thankfully I have the twins to help me when I need them but it was the same for everyone else too.

Honestly, I was happy for everyone Tamaki and Haruhi are married but sadly Kyoya married Renge like why! Honey and Mori became head's of their families and of course the twins are just the twins... But for me I gave up my families business I live in a three-story house in a gated neighborhood but it was still beautiful... You might be wondering about my dad well he is chilling with Haruhi's father and Tamaki's father... Their really close I like it that my dad has friends but Noah? We... She disappeared but gave birth to triplets and being the godfather I care for them but they are off at boarding school... Well one is in Japan another being in Australia and the other being in the UK they wanted that to be separated from each other and I don't know why... But my other family Veronica married some pig for the money, Veronique runs the Maple Farms, Asher roams the world playing music and selling his art and Ashley I don't know she disappeared too... Its weird.

I pondered about everyone's whereabouts but honestly I think I had a chance I always loved the boys even marry Haruhi but Tamaki beat me to the punch somehow I was man of honor and Kyoya being the best man but after a year he ended up marrying Renge and Tamaki was the Best man and Haruhi being maid of honor and I wasn't invited... But Kyoya made sure I came because Tamaki demands it thanks to you, Tamaki! But that was about it I spent my time with The Twins and I spent some time with Mori and Honey I was closer to all four of them and often teased about the number of times I made out with them personally I loved all four of them and really if they were to ask for my hand I would say yes....but it would be so damn difficult because I know my feelings but I don't about everyone else's often I talk to Haruhi about this or Mostly Kyoya really he was more helpful. I really missed the host club i hate the silence...

As I thought this, I went to eat breakfast and then I left for work at the Salon I owned about Five of these places but I worked in the one closed to home I loved doing hair it was my jam man...

--Timeskip--

As I finished with who I thought was my last client I heard squeals from my girls and looked to see my dear Twins "Hikaru!.... Kaoru!.... Oh my god your here in Canada!" I ran to them and hugged the life out of them and they did the same and Hikaru chuckled "well it's your birthday in all we wouldn't miss it but...." he trailed off and I looked at Kaoru "he wants you to dye his hair" I looked at him in shock "huh? Why but I like you-" I was cut off "we are bored of the game plus we haven't played it since college... Can you please dye it..." I grinned "fine but you guys like the new hair?" Kaoru nodded in glee and sat in a chair and talked about all sorts of things along did Hikaru and amazingly I missed this in College we shared a dorm and we just talked about all kinds of things but this was great.

I finished dying his hair... I cried through the process but this redhead was now a brunette and Kaoru cheered "wow you look good Hikaru!" and Hikaru just hugged me I was now taller than the twins by a two feet but everyone grew of course but the twins barely did which didn't bother them "thanks, Forsythe I love it really" he was going to pay me but I refused "Nah don't its on the house lets go back to my house ok" as I said this we headed to my house by walking because it was too beautiful to not walk!