Chapter 17 (fall break)

Oktavia's p.o.v.

(Skip a week)

I wake up and look at Abby passed out. She packed all night yesterday to go home because today is last day before break. I didn't have classes because I took the test yesterday for them all. I get out of bed and put a blue shirt on and basketball shorts. I grab Tennis Shoes and headphones. I decide to go out and run because I haven't in awhile.

I step outside a cold breeze hitting my face. I start to run playing my music. I ended up reaching Ethan running and he smiled and stopped. I stopped with him and took a breath. "What's up?" I ask between breaths.

"Looking for Grayson, we are going back to Jersey but only for three days then we will be back," he says fixing his shoe.

"I am going to my house for a day but my parents are going on vacation with my family so I will be back," I say and he nods.

"Well we will be back after awhile!"

"Yeah!" With that I start to run away and run around the whole campus before reaching the door. I walk in and see Grayson at the vending machine.

"What are you doing?" I ask wiping the sweat of my head.

"Candy!" He smiles turning around. I roll my eyes and walk with him back to the dorms. "So when will you be back?" He asks taking my hand.

"Around Tuesday" I say thinking that today is Sunday.

"We will be back Wednesday," he says and I nod. We get to the dorms and I walk in on Abby pacing back and forth.

"What's on your mind?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"It's just, Troye is coming to stay with me.. and we leave in 4 hours and i don't know.." she says.

"Calm down. Scared of the plane ride?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I don't know, just worried I guess. What's your plans?"

"I leave later and go home coming back on Tuesday."

"Oh. I think I'm staying longer but I don't quite know yet," she laughs.

"I'm going to miss you, that reminds me, YouTube video!" I get up and grab the camera and tripod and sit on Abby's bed with her.

"Hey guys we're back!!" Abby sings clapping.

"Yeah, and might not post this next week, its break and we live in two different countries," I smile looking at Abby.

"I will be active on twitter and snap though!" Abby says shrugging I agree and we talk and answer twitter questions.

"I have an Idea!" I say and run out of the room. I run to the kitchen and grab six red solo cups and fill them with water. I walk back to the room and look at Abby.

"So she is back, I wonder what is going on."

"We are going to play a game most people play with beer, but with water." I laugh and set up a table in the hall. We set the camera up and play, I won twice Abby one once.

"Well that's all the water I can drink.." Abby says holding her stomach. I laugh and we finish the video and go straight to editing.

"I was thinking of making a blog," I say putting the unicorn on the video.

"Really? That seems cool you should, maybe me too!" Abby laughs looking at the time.

"Can I come in?" Troye asks leaning on the door frame.

"You're already here might as well," I laugh and he smiles sitting next to Abby.

"Ready to go? We leave soon and.." he stops looking at his watch, "it's about an hour to."