Chapter two (moving in Abby adition)

Abby's P.O.V.

" Are you ready to get to LA or are you wanting to miss your flight there," My mom said trying to wake me up.
" Just give me a couple of minutes more," I say sighing into my pillow not ready for the long flight ahead of me.
" Well if you sleep anymore you're going to miss your flight again," My mom said as I got up ready to go for the day. I have very wavy blonde hair that can't be tamed very well, so I decide to put in a bun and brush my teeth. I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt from my school to wear to the flight to LA. We live in Sydney, Australia, and moving to LA was perfect because I needed to get away for a little bit. I was a very shy person when it came to meeting people, so I don't know how it will be meeting new people there. I was also smart and ready to start my career as a songwriter. It will help me get more attention as well after I graduate and start my career there. I finish up packing everything and put it all in my parent's car to head to the airport. I say good bye to my little sister and get in the car.

" So are you ready for your new life?" my dad asked as we started driving.
" As ready as I'll ever be, " I say before turning my music on and listening till we got to the airport. As my parents pulled out the boxes I had left in the back I grabbed my carry-on and my other bag full of half of my clothes. The other stuff will be shipped out to me on a different plane after I get to the campus. I tell my parents ' goodbye,' and tell them that I would text them after I landed. As I get close to the gate that to where my plane will be taking off at I see a familiar face. I look up to see Troye Sivan getting on the same plane that I would be getting on. He was one person that made me start to think of songwriting in the first place. My thought were interrupted when I heard " Plane to Los Angeles now boarding, again plane to Los Angeles now boarding please and thank you."
I find my seat right away and sit down waiting for my neighbor to arrive. He arrives quickly and out of breath. ' Great,' i thought ,' one of those people that need to be on time all the time.' I just wait til the pilot talks and says we are ready to leave. In a few hours I would be seeing a lot of new people, and starting my new life at college.
------------------------------------
A few hours later we arrive at LAX. I was awoken by someone one the speaker of the plane. I look up to find the airplane attendant saying," Please put on your seatbelts as we are about to land. Thank you and have a nice time in LA." I take off my headphones and place them in my lap until we get to a stop. As I step off the plane I was glad I had worn sweatpants because a least I could sleep in them and not worry about changing when I get to the dorm room. I grab my bag and head to get a taxi. I tell the guy how to get to the college from here, and he nods as I give him the directions to where I need to go when we get into the campus. I thank him and give his money before heading to the main office for my key and information to where I was staying.
" Hello, and who are you?" a lady had asked looking like she might fall over trying to stay awake.
" M-my name is Abby," I said trying not to speak much.
" Well lucky for you the person that you'll be staying with is here already," she says trying to smiling, but failing giving me my folder and key to get into the room.
" T-thank you," I say and walk as fast as I could. I almost didn't recognize a person behind me before I fell.
" S-sorry I didn't see you there," I say and get up grabbing my stuff.
" Oh it's probably my fault anyways," said the guy with a familiar accent, " my name is Troye." I almost lost it there as I had not noticed that he was there in the first place.
" A- abby is mine," say and started to walk away.
" Nice to meet you Abby, " he said as the lady waited for him.
" You too," I say and walk away to find my dorm. " My room is 899 a little odd, but it will do." I walk into the hallway where my room is, and I find with no problem at all. I unlock the door to find my roommate still waiting up on her computer. She turns around looking very tired, but still had a smile on her face ready to go.
" Hi my name is Oktavia, and I'm your roommate," she says.
" H-hi my name is A-abby ," I say.
" You have an accent?" She asks.
" Yeah I'm from Australia," I say.
" Cool, well i'm going to get some sleep while you unpack?"
" Well I'm just going to wait until all the boxes come from home to unpack, and I kinda have jet lag that makes me want to go to sleep really bad right now. So I'm going to bed too,"
" Ok, well have a goodnight,"

AN- Well guess who's back it's us again!! That's pretty much all I have to say, so see you guys later. BYE!!!!