Chapter 14 (follower)

Abby's P.O.V.
Oktavia and I decide to go to lunch, shopping, and at night we would just drive around looking at the beaches. I go to take a shower and put my hair up in a ponytail. I wear a pair of high- waisted shorts and a black sweater with white converse. Once I get my makeup on Oktavia is already waiting for me by the car. We decide to go for pineapple pizza at Pizza Hut.
" Remember the first time we came here," Oktavia says.
" Yeah we met Ethan and Grayson here," I say.
" Well let's eat and go shopping."
" Ok hey did you see that guy that follow us in. I think he's sitting right behind me check," I say trying not to sound suspicious.
" OMG I think that might be your ex," she says trying to whisper.
" Ok just don't look at him and maybe he'll go away. Also let's just hurry eating so we can get out of here before he can finish," I say and Oktavia nods as we order our pizza. We get our drinks and pizza while making small talk. Once we finish our pizza we pay and walk out.
" All I can say is that's the fastest that I have eaten in a while," Oktavia says laughing. I make a small laugh, but keep thinking why is he following us around. I push away the thought and keep on going with our day. We get to the mall and finally we are at ease because we don't see him anywhere. We go into our first shop and then go into the next until we find ourselves tired out of shopping. We start heading back to the car when Oktavia pulls me into the girls bathroom.
" What was that for?" I ask as we get in and check to see if anybody was in there.
" I saw him again I swear he's following us," Oktavia says walking around and freaking out.
" Why would he need to follow us I told him I'm done," I say confused.
" That's why he still wants you, and won't stop for anything," Oktavia says.
" Tav calm down we just need to find a plan to lose him," I say thinking and thinking again, " I can't think of anything right now though."
" We could just go back to the dorms?" Oktavia suggests.
" No not a good idea he might just follow us inside and that could turn into a worse problem than what we already have."
" True, what about we just get out of here and drive around trying to get rid of him."
" I don't know if that's a good idea what if he tries to hurt us," I say worried about what could happen to us.
" Come on it's better than just sitting in the bathroom all day," Oktavia says getting up and grabbing her things.
" I guess let's go, " I grab my bags and look if the coast is clear to go. I find him sitting down on a bench the direction that we need to go.
" I say we go around the mall and come back maybe he'll be gone by then," Oktavia suggest as I follow her. We walk around the mall and come back to see him still sitting on the bench. " Duck and hide," I hear and find a person to walk right next to. I see him look up, but he looks back down again. We walked back to the car and sped out of the parking lot trying to get out as fast as we could. We finally reach an ice cream shop and decide to get some ice cream even though we probably shouldn't be wasting our time getting ice cream we still stop. We sat down by the beach and wait for a little bit for time to pass until we see him again. He spots and we go running to the car.
" That was a quick one," I say as Oktavia turned the car on and got out of there as fast as she could. We had to be about 10 miles down the road when we saw him again. Oktavia tries to speed up and get away from him, but he kept on getting closer and closer until BANG!! Everything goes black, and I can't explain what was going on.
AN- Yes I know another cliffhanger. Stay tuned to see what happens in the next chapter. Like the book and comment.Follow us and we will definitely follow you back. See you later Bye!!