Allen Walker x Noah!OC

I sat around the bed as the Earl lay bedridden. He was lying peacefully. Road sat there as well. The Earl's eyes popped open as I could see the slits. He started screaming about The Fourteenth. Ordering us, we were sent to Allen.

"I'll meet you there. I have a bad feeling about this." Using Noah's Arc, I appeared to where he was being held. I closed my eyes and listened.

"Anything yet, sissy?" Road asked, jumping on my back.

"N-" My thoughts were cut when we heard screaming. My head started to hurt from the screaming. Soon, we were in the holding cell, cutting off the Innocence that was trying to kill him. We all had cloaks on as Tyki smarted off.

"Are you in a pinch, boy?" He slammed the Innocence against the ground with a bang and a smirk. "It was worth sending you back to the Order." He continued to ramble. "Seven thousand years. After seven thousand years." His smirk got even wider as his shadow of Joyd appeared behind him. "We finally found you!"

As we landed I looked around, I noticed Allen on the floor. "Allen!" He was chained against the wall. He looked out of it, his breathing was erratic and harsh. His eyes were wide open. My arm circled around his neck as I hugged him. "Allen? Allen, look at me! Please! Calm down!" Soon after I cradled my head into his neck, he started to calm down. His heavy breathing stopped and he laid his head on my arm. It caused me to blush. Noises started behind us by Tyki, causing me to look.

"The Noah, huh? Seriously, it's not like this is your friends house." The Innocence's body started turning. "I don't want you coming in here so causally."

"I sense, Innocence." His eyes were still wide as he started at the figure. He soon started glaring. "Don't tell me he's an Accommodator?!"

"No." Tyki did the talking. The body started to rise. "This guy is neither human nor an Accommodator." The Innocence started to take shape, skin turning white. "He is an independent-type Innocence that exists solely to protect the heart. Lord Millennium calls him the hidden one." The figure got really creepy as we spoke. "Apocryphos."

"Apocryphos..." Allen spoke slowly.

"We've finally encountered him." I was somewhat glaring, at the creature. I stood up, Allen's eyes following. "A clue about the Heart, which we've been searching for 7,000 years." My glare got even worse.

"A clue?" Aura was floating around his body. He stared laughing and send a wave of energy and destroyed Tyki's Tease. "Nay? To the Noah, my existence is," All of us got tense as even Allen started to glare. "equal to that of a Grim Reaper." One of his eyes were red as he finished. My glare got harsher as I stepped in front of Allen.

"You'll have to kill me before you ever touch him!" My voice raised as I talked. My slits in my eyes could be seen. Tyki started to attack as I stood guard for Allen. Road walked over to him to make sure he was okay. I was a bit away from them so I couldn't hear what was being said as they whispered.

"Why is she protecting me?" Allen asked Road, he was still looking at the female he started to get attracted to.

"Because she loves you. Haven't you been able to tell?" He smiled a smile that could cause any females heart to start beating quickly.