Miyuki Kazuya

He practically took me in. I was on the streets before I met him. Why he took me in, you would have to ask him yourself. But I wouldn't change it for the world. There was no vocal agreement to this, all that mattered was that we knew.

We knew we belonged to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Year

I beat everyone except coach to the field but it didn't take long for them to show up. It wasn't too long before everyone including the freshman to be lined up in front of coach.

Well almost everyone.

'Zuzu...' I sigh and shake my head. 'That idiot probably slept through his alarm after staying up all night watching videos again...' Everyone was introducing themselves and stating their positions.

"He came here late, but he's trying to sneak into the line?" An all too familiar voice starts yelling causing me to actually facepalm. 'This idiot...' A freshman seems to be late and was making a break for it before Kazuya sells him out to save his own skin. Everyone looks over to the freshman at question. 'It's the boy from last year..!' He starts trying to explain but stops himself after looking at Kazuya who snuck in line, who also waved at him with a stupid grin. Coach sends the new kid running for the rest of practice, also calling out his roommates and Kazuya. I give a little grin at Kazuya with only him noticing. 'You got caught.' My face spoke causing him to sweatdrop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four were running and I see Rei-chan lifting up her hand at the boys as if she was going to slap them. The new kid kept pointing and yelling at Kazuya, which he had every right too. I put my hand on hers and she sighed at the boys, they really were idiots. The morning practice went smoothly otherwise. Now, we get to eat.

I notice the new kid, Samawura is having difficulty eating the amount of food that is required. I know how he feels, I was the same way in the beginning.

Let me tell you a bit about myself, I'm Mitsuki Sora, I don't tend to use that last name as I'm an orphan and I don't want any relation to my ex family, so I go by Maya Miyuki as Kazuya's father allowed him to bring me home at the age of 10 and take me in. I never got adopted but I don't really care, at least I had a home. I know how to play baseball and have practiced it with Kazuya so I've been through Hell Week, I don't know why but coach allowed me to participate as well. I'll tell you more later.

Kazuya is talking to Sawamura about not being able to make it through practice if he doesn't eat, which is true. But he literally barfed it all up, great now I have to clean that. Kazuya gives me a look of apology and I just shrug, it's fine. All the boys leave for afternoon practice leaving me to myself. I don't talk much to anyone unless spoken to, Kuramochi is really the only one I talk to other than Kazuya.

I do make it back to the fields to watch Kazuya and the other batting. Kazuya could almost be considered perfect, but his twisted personality over shadows that. I ignore all of the fuss when coach challenges the freshman boy, I needed to get to work, I wasn't a manager but there wasn't something that could describe my position as I did sit with the boys where ever we went.

"It's too noisy today..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The starters sat around coach as he spoke about the upcoming games. One being a rematch to a team we lost too, so coach takes it personally, which means beat them into the ground. Coach releases them to their speech, hyping them up. I can't help but smile at the bunch, it's nice to see Kazuya so into his team, the other boys as well. The first string all start heading out to the bus, while I walk side by side with Kazuya.