Jeonghan

For @Park-Ji-Hye because you were the first to comment. I hope it's okay :)

"Bye y/n! Have fun!"

"Ok mom. I will."

"Be responsible and make good choices." You rolled your eyes.

"Yes, I know. I won't do anything stupid. What do you think I'll do? Burn the house down?" You joked.

"I'll be back in a few hours. See you later!"

"Bye." You waved her off.

"Make sure to take care of the dog!"

"I will. Bye." You responded.

"Bye y/n! Be safe."

"Good bye, mom." You smiled. She really didn't want to leave, did she. She waved one last goodbye and shut the door, locking it behind her. Finally, you were home alone.

You waited until her car was out of view before running to your room. You grabbed your phone and speaker and blasted your music. There was no one there to tell you to "turn it down or turn it off" so you cranked up the volume. You sang and danced around the house, almost yelling the lyrics to the song and making up your own choreography for songs you didn't know the dance to.

I might as well take a shower since I can play my tunes and sing in the shower without making anyone go deaf. You thought in your head.

You hung up your towel, got undressed and stepped into the shower. Holding a bottle of shampoo, you brought it up to your mouth, using it as your microphone and began singing along,
"I was a FOOOoooOoL!!" Dang, that song really gives me the feels. You put the bottle back down after the song was finished only to pick up the conditioner as your mic. for the next song.

"Baby jigeumiya oh my baby! Sumgyeojin neoye jinshimi! Nan oh gungGEumHaE yeah yEAh YEAH!" You continued washing your hair until the next song came on. You literally dropped everything and began singing and dancing along.

"ULGO SIPJI ANHA!!" You yelled the fan chants along with the song. (Song links are listed down below. They're really good songs, you should listen to them).

You stepped out of the shower and dried off. You wiped the steam off the mirror from your hot shower and took a good look at yourself, you were wearing old mismatching pyjamas, your hair was wrapped up in a towel and there was not a speck of makeup on you. You definitely weren't dressing to impress and weren't planning in going out in public, but since it was a home alone day, it didn't matter. After all, you were the only one at your house.

You walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat, all that singing and dancing sure made you hungry and thirsty.

As soon as you finally sit down and begin to eat, your dog suddenly jumped up and out it's front paws on you.

"What is it, pup?" Your dog gingerly trotted over to the door. "Here, want some food? I got lots." You offered some of your snack. "No? Oh, I see. You want to go outside. Well, okay."

As soon as you were finished your food, you grabbed your dog's leash. Usually, you would put on a harness so they wouldn't run away, but you figured you wouldn't need it today, they've been very well behaved, so far.

"We're all set." You said once you finished with their leash. You still had the towel in your head, your old pyjamas and no makeup on, but you were just going to walk her around the yard, it's not like anyone would see you. Besides, it was comfortable and that's what matters.