S.Coups

For @SS_7201
I am so sorry it took so long!!

"I'm bored." Your friend Seungcheol remarked. He and another one of your friends were over at your house with nothing to do after the wifi went out along with the power.
"Me too." Your other friend agreed. This was just great, everyone was bored with nothing to do.
"What do you have to eat, Y/N?"
"Ahh, not much. You can help yourself to anything you find."
"Sweet." He got up and made his way to the kitchen. There was a slightly awkward moment of silence until your friend gasped.
"I know what we can do!"
"Really? What?!"
"It's a game we used to always play when we were little girls. I don't know of Seungcheol will like it though."
"Seungcheol isn't here right now. Just tell me!"
"Truth or dare."
"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that game! I used to love it."
"So do you wanna play?"
"Sure why not. It's better than doing nothing. It's not like I have any better ideas."
"Alright. I'll go first. Truth or dare?"
"Uh. Truth." You said not quite willing to do a dare right off the bat.
"What are you guys doing?" Seungcheol asked as he walked in with a bowl full of  ramen. That was fast.
"We're playing truth or dare. Want to join." You offered.
"Ehh. Maybe if it gets good."
"Okay."
"Who do you have a crush on?" Your eyes widened at the question and your heart nearly skipped a beat. You already told her who it was. It was Seungcheol. She just wanted you to say in front of him. You looked her in the eye only to see her slyly smirking at you.
"Are you kidding me? What are we? Kids again?" She shrugged.
"You're acting like a kid being so scared of a simple question."
"I'm not scared to answer a question."
"Alright then. Prove it." She raised an eyebrow. You felt a bead of sweat roll down your forehead. You weren't going to admit you liked Seungcheol right in front of him! Why was she doing this?!
"Come on then?" You friend urged.
"Why do you look so scared, Y/N?" Seungcheol asked.
"I look scared?"
"Yeah and your face went pale too." Great. This is perfect.
"Wait, didn't I already tell you who I liked?"
"You did? I don't remember." Your friend denied. Liar.
"You never told me." Seungcheol piped in.
"You're not playing." You remarked.
"I am now." He stated as he finished off the last of the ramen.
"Ok we'll just have to start over then since a new player is added in." You said hoping they would agree.
"Fine." You friend gave in. "Truth or dare."

The game went on for about another half hour until you got up.
"Where are you going?" Your friend asked.
"I'm just stretching."
"I think this should be our last round."
"Close to our last round, but not quite the last round." Your friend told you two. It was your turn to ask.
"Truth or dare?" You asked Seungcheol.
"Dare."
"I dare you.... to.... choose between me or her." You pointed at your friend. He looked back and forth while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh I dunno."
"Choose."
"Umm. Well I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings."
"It'll be fine. Just choose." You insisted.
"You I guess?" He responded waiting for your friend to explode of anger from him not choosing her. To your surprise she looked totally fine with it and oddly enough she looked pleased. What was she thinking?
"Alright my turn." She informed you.
"I thought it was my turn." Seungcheol complained.
"I just wanted to go since you didn't choose me." She pouted.
"It was a dare. I'm sorry."
"Seungcheol, truth or dare?"
"Me again? Fine dare." Your friend smirked again.
"I knew you would choose that. You chose dare every time. I dare you to go to a haunted house with Y/N. Just the two of you."
"What?!" You and Seungcheol said in unison. She just set you up with Seungcheol! You hate haunted houses! Was she trying to totally embarrass you in front of your crush?!
"Why?" Seungcheol asked.
"I hate haunted houses! You know I get scared easily!" You exclaimed.
"Don't worry, you'll have Seungcheol." You looked over at him to see he looked just as surprised as you were.
"Can't you see that Y/N really doesn't want to go?" She just continued to slyly smile. Why was she doing this to you?
"Is there anything else I could do?" Seungcheol asked.
"Nope. A dare is a dare."
"I'm going to go get ready for bed." You stormed off. You angrily grabbed your clothes out of your dresser as you grumbled to yourself. You slammed the drawer shut and jumped when you heard a knock at the door.
"Y/N? It's just me." You heard Seungcheol's voice.
"Come in."
"Look, I know you're a bit upset about the whole 'dare' thing, but let's just forget about it tonight and enjoy the rest of the night. Okay?" You sighed.
"Okay."