Wonwoo

For @tomlinson_shoes
I'm appologize, I don't really like this one personally but I tried. Hopefully you will enjoy it more than I do.

This is a sibling one NOT a love one.

"Adul (son). It's time to wake up." Your mother gently shook your shoulders to awake you. "Come on. It's time to get up, sweetie. Your appa (dad) has already left for work."
"He did?" You asked. Your mom sighed.
"Yes." She looked down.
"W-what w-wrong eomma (mom)?"
"Oh nothing." She smiled.
"How come I never see abeoji (father) anymore? Does he not like me anymore?" Your mom put her hand to your cheek.
"Of corse he likes you. He loves us all very much, he's just.... busy with work."
"W-when is he coming home?" You questioned.
"I don't know."
"Is Onoo here?" Onoo was what you first called your brother Wonwoo since you couldn't pronounce your w's at the time you still were working on your w's but they were a lot better. Anyways your nickname for Wonwoo just stuck. Your mom thought it was cute but Wonwoo didn't like it all that much. When you mentioned the nickname, it seemed to brighten your mom's spirit.
"Yes he's still here. He's in the kitchen getting ready to go."
"W-where's he going?"
"To school."
"Can I go too?" Your mom giggled.
"No, not yet. But Wonwoo will be picking you up from daycare today."
"Yay!" This made you happy. More time with Wonwoo! Just what you wanted.
"I'm glad you're excited. Now let's get you ready."

You rushed into the kitchen.
"Joh-eun achim (Good morning) Onoo!"
"Don't call me Onoo, Y/N."
"W-why?"
"Cause I don't like that name."
"W-w-why?"
"It's annoying." He stuffed his lunch in his bag.
"You should get going Wonwoo. You're going to miss the bus." Your mom informed him.
"I know. I'm going."
"Have a good day!"
"Yeah." He replied as he slammed the door behind him.
"So, what do you want for breakfast this morning?" Your mother asked.
"Hmm."
"How about I surprise you. How does that sound?" You gave a thumbs up in response.

"Bye! Have a good first day sweetie! Make some friends and the right choices." Your mom yelled from the car as the daycare helper put her hands on your back brought you inside. You waved and walked inside. Kids were everywhere screaming, yelling, crying, laughing. Toys were scattered all over the floor. It was complete and utter chaos. How were you expected to make friends under these conditions?
"Go run along, Jeon Yejun." The daycare helper pushed you towards all the crazy kids. You turned around and gave her a 'help me' look.
"It'll be alright." She assured you. You nodded and headed towards everyone.
"Annyeonghaseyo." You tried. The kid totally ignored you.
"Hello." You tried again but with someone else. They turned around. The girl looked about your age. She ran away once she saw you. You walked up to a group of boys, grabbed a toy and began to play.
"Hey! That's my toy!" A boy older than you yelled and hit you.
"Ow!" You exclaimed rubbing your sore arm. He hit you again and pinched you.
"Gimme that!"
"No." You refused. You were soon punched in the arm in the same place you were hot and pinched.
"Stop!" You screamed.
"No! You!" You held the toy truck behind your back. He hit you once again, this time harder and in the face. This infuriated you. You couldn't control yourself any longer. You lunged at the boy and bit his hand. You backed away and threw the toy at him. He was now screaming and crying. The daycare helpers came rushing over.
"What happened here?" One asked.
"He bit and threw the truck at me." He pointed at you and sniffled.
"Aww." Another helper babied him and carried him like a baby.
"Who's he?" You heard one helper whisper.
"The new one. Jeon Yejun I think."
"Jeon Yehun?" You looked up glumly.
"Did you really do that?" You looked down.
"We don't do that."
"He hit me and pinched me and punched me." You blurted out.
"Where?" You lifted up your sleeve to reveal a big bruise.
"Oh." The daycare helper put down the little brat down and asked him if he did that to you. He hesitantly nodded his head, admitted to doing it after bursting out into tears. He was soon put on timeout and so were you.

"Snack time everyone!" Everyone rushed over for their snacks except for you, you just stayed put.
"You can get off of the timeout now." A daycare helper told you. You just kept staring straight ahead. She eventually left you alone. You sat and watched as they devoured the food. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see who had touched you. You looked back and saw a girl who looked around three, just like you. She held out her hand, revealing some crackers and cheese.
"Want some?" You nodded and carefully grabbed the snack making sure you didn't break any of the crackers. You nibbled away as the girl sat down beside you.
"Hi. I'm Evangeline. What's your name?" She was clearly very good at speaking.
"I'm Jeon Yejun." You bowed and she giggled.
"W-why are you nice to me Evvv-eva-"
"Call me Evie."
"W-w-why are you being nice to me Evie? Nobody else is."
"I like you." She leaned in close to you. "Nobody here is nice to me either." She whispered in your ear.
"Are we friends?" You asked.
"Best friends." Evie confirmed and gave you a hug. You smiled. A daycare helper grabbed Evie by the wrist and pulled her away.
"Come on Evangeline, it's time to go." She waved to you.
"Bye!"
"Bye." You waved back. Soon enough, it was your turn to go home a daycare helper lead you to your cubby (cupboard) and got you ready. Your face lit up when you saw Wonwoo waiting at the door.
"Onoo!" You ran to him and gave him a big hug.
"Aish! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?"
"Sorry."
"I'm guessing your his brother?" A daycare helper asked.
"Yes. I'm Jeon Wonwoo." He bowed.
"Hello. I just thought I'd let you know that your brother didn't have the best day today."
"What happened?" Wonwoo asked.
"He can tell you." She looked down at me.
"Thank you. Let's go." He opened the door for you and you left. As you were walking home, you tried to hold his hand but he quickly shook it off. He glanced down at you and noticed your sad expression.
"So... What happened at daycare?"
"I bit someone." You mumbled.
"You what?!"
"And threw a truck at them."
"Why?"
"He hit me and pinched me and punched me."
"Wh-"
"Nobody was nice to me then." You interrupted him.
"So I'm guessing you didn't make any friends then."
"No. I made a best friend!" You said remembering Evangeline.
"Really? Who is it? What's his name?"
"It's a she!" You corrected.
"Ooh!" He pulled you in close to him a gave you rubbed your head with his fist.     "Do you you like her? I bet you do. Is she your new girlfriend?" Wonwoo teased.
"No!" You denied. Wonwoo chuckled at your frustration.
"Alright sorry. What's her name then."
"Thank you and her name is Evie." You stated proudly.
"Evie huh?"
"Yep. She gave me cheese and crackers."
"I think she likes you." You furrowed your eyebrows.
"She's just nice."
"Is she pretty?" You didn't answer. She was but you didn't want to admit that to Wonwoo.
"I'll take that as a yes." Your cheeks reddened. He knew. You had to get back at him now. But how?
"You like the daycare helper!"
"What?! No I don't!"
"Yes you do! I can tell." You smiled. Wonwoo sighed.
"Whatever."
"Onoo?"
"Yes." You were extatic. He didn't complain about the nickname!
"W-what's school like?"
"Well I suppose you could say it is just like daycare except there's more work to do."
"Is school fun?"
"Ehh. Some people like it."
"Do you like it?"
"Me? No not really."
"Oh."
"Wow! Stop!" Wonwoo held out his arms in front of you to stop you from walking on the street while a car was speeding.
"Be careful. You don't want to get hit by a car." You reached your hand up and held Wonwoo's hand. You looked up at him and smiled. He caught your stare but showed no expression. You began to swing your arm causing Wonwoo's arm to swing with yours. You were approaching your house.
"Do you want a lollipop when we get inside?"
"Yes please!"
"Alright." He unlocked the door, opened the cupboard, reached up to the top shelf and grabbed out a green lollipop. He removed the packaging and handed it down to you.
"Thank you."
"Don't mention it." You stuck the candy in your mouth and Wonwoo put a red lollipop in his.
"I love you Onoo." Wonwoo smiled for the first time all day.

Thank you guys so much for one thousand views! I really appreciate it! If you like this then you should check out my new work, it's called Seventeen Ships! You describe yourself and I would ship you with a member of Seventeen saying why I think you two would go good together. Thanks again!