Wonwoo

For @SS_7201
Thank you for the suggestion! I hope you enjoy it!

"Don't forget your lunch."
"I know."
"Or your phone."
"I won't."
"Or your extra bag I packed for you in case of an emergency."
"I know."
"Remember to stay with a buddy!"
"I will."
"Stay with the group!"
"I know."
"Don't get lost!"
"I won't mom. Stop worrying. Everything will be fine. It's a big class." You reassured her.
"Ok just stay safe."
"I promise I will." Your mom leaned over and gave you a hug.
"I'm going to miss you. Are you sure you want to go for both days?"
"Yeah." You pulled away.
"I love you."
"Love you too." You got out of the car and slammed the door shut. You opened the trunk and grabbed out your bags and struggled to make it over to the class with all your camping bags weighing you down. You searched through the class but couldn't spot your friend. It wasn't like her to be late.
"Excuse me, has Y/F/N (your friend's name) arrived yet?" You asked the teacher.
"No. She's not coming on this trip."
"What? Why not?"
"Her mother phoned me this morning. She's very sick."
"She was my partner though. Who's going to be my partner now?"
"Well there is another person without a partner. You could be their buddy."
"Who."
"Jeon Wonwoo." Is she serious right now? Is she aware of how much tension there is between you and Wonwoo? You guys hate each other.
"Is there anyone else?" You asked desperately.
"No."
"We could have two groups of three." You suggested.
"Sorry. I can't do that Y/N. Plus I already wrote you two down as partners. You're just going to have to deal with him." And with that she walked away to go inform Wonwoo of the good news. You were sure he would be just as excited as you were.

"Roll call!" The teacher yelled out everyone's names. Everybody was here except for the one person you wanted, your friend.
"Alright everyone put your bags away and go on the bus and sit with your partner." Of corse you had to sit with your partner. You boarded the bus first and sat in the middle. The rest of the class soon followed filling the seats and filling the bus with laughter and talking.
"Make sure you're comfortable, it's going to be a long ride!" Great. Wonwoo already had his headphones on and you could hear his music. You turned on your phone to play your music and saw that you got a text message.
Y/N, I'm sick and I'm not going on the camping trip.'
Sent 8:03am
Seen 9:10am
Of corse you get it now. You shoved in your own earphones in and blasted it. Before long, your eyelids got heavy and you began to doze off.

"Get off me Y/N." Wonwoo shook you.
"Huh?" You sleepily responded.
"You're on me." You opened your eyes and realized that your head was rested on Wonwoo's shoulder. You must've fell asleep on him. You rapidly came to your senses and moved as far away from Wonwoo as possible but it was hard to do that when the window was in the way. That was embarrassing.

At long last the bus ride was over.
"Everyone grab your bags, stick with your buddy and stay close."
"Whatever." You mumbled. You struggled with all your bags and looked over to Wonwoo to see that he only had one bag.
"Travel light?" You asked. He just looked at you and didn't answer.
"You do realize we are camping right?"
His eyes widened.
"But we're sleeping in a camper right?"
"Do you see a camper anywhere?" Wonwoo cursed under his breath. He should've read the form like everyone else.
We began to walk to the campsite. You and Wonwoo were at the pack of the pack with the teacher leading. He stopped dead on his tracks. You turned back.
"What?" He put his index finger to his lips.
"Shh. Did you hear that?" Wonwoo asked.
"I don't hear anything but the voices of our classmates get quieter because they're leaving without us."
"I could've sworn I heard something."
"C'mon. Let's go."
"But-" You put your heaviest bag down and stretched out.
"Are you coming or what?" He slowly began to make his way towards you. You heard a boom of thunder and looked up into the sky to see grey storm clouds begin to rumble in. Now the voices of your classmates could no longer be heard.
"Hurry up Wonwoo. It's going to start to rain soon. We should get going to the campsite if we want to stay dry."
"Where is everyone?" Wonwoo asked. You glanced over in the direction you last saw them. They were gone. This is not good.
There was no shelter, no food, no warmth only trees. Trees everywhere.
"What do you have?" Wonwoo asked.
"I have my clothes and stuff in this bag, my lunch in this bag and I don't know what's in that one. My mom packed it for me and said that it was for emergencies." You pointed to the biggest, heaviest bag that your mom packed for you.
"Well we're out in the wilderness all by ourselves, I'd say this is good enough." Wonwoo unzipped the bag revealing a blanket, a GPS, a portable charger, a sleeping bag and a small tent.
"I love your mom right now."
"Me too." You grabbed the GPS out of the bag and tried to read it.
"The bus is this way." You pointed SouthWest. You grabbed your two smaller bags and reached for your large one but Wonwoo took it.
"Allow me." You smiled. He might not be as bad as you thought.