Joshua

You pulled your keys out and hopped out the car making your way towards the screaming girls. You began to jog because there was no room at the front parking lot and you really didn't want to miss the concert of your favourite band, Seventeen. You couldn't believe you going to able to see them live!

You weren't the best runner and were out of shape so you coughed into your elbow while continuing to run. When you looked up, you caught a glimpse of something before you bumped into it.
"Oof." You rubbed your head and looked up to see what you hit. Once you saw who it was your eyes went wide. Your heart skipped a beat when you realized that it was your bias. Joshua Hong or Jisoo.
"I am so sorry!"
"Oh it's okay. Are you alright?" Joshua asked looking concerned.
"I've never been better." You responded continuing to look deeply at Joshua's flawless face. You realized you were staring and looked down blushing.
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside getting ready for the concert?" I questioned.
"I always like to get some air before we preform." Joshua smiled. "Shouldn't you be inside finding a seat?"
"Yeah I probably should." You smiled staring into his gorgeous eyes. His lips curled up into a smile.
"What's your name?"
"Oh my name..." You had to think for a second because you forgot your named from all of the excitement.
"I'm Y/N." He repeated your name quietly.
"Well Y/N, you should probably get going inside so that you can find a seat and I should before Woozi gets upset at me. It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see again sometime."
"I hope so too. You really are a gentleman." You made stupid smile day dreaming about Josh.
"Why thank you." He said as he bowed. You giggled. Your bias began to walk away.
"Enjoy the show!" He said as he winked at you. Your heart nearly melted. You snapped out of your dreamworld and came back to reality. You began to run behind Josh into the chaos. You suddenly saw something fly out of your pocket. You caught just in time. In extremely neat writing it read,
I would love to see you again.
And a phone number underneath. He must slipped it your pocket while he bowed and you were day dreaming. You held it to your heart and smiled. You continued into the concert and barely got a seat.

Once Joshua Hong went on the stage your heart fluttered. Joshua's eyes searched through the crowd until his gaze meet yours. He smiled and so did you. He did a barley noticeable bow you and winked. You knew that it was for you. He was now by far, your favourite member.

Joshua, such a gentleman.