Hoshi Pt.3

Final part! Please leave feedback and tell me how it was!! This was my first fanfic with multiple parts, I hope you enjoyed it! If you think I should do more, vote and comment "More please" and the member you would like. Thank you for support!

I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. My eyes were dry, there were no tears left. Is this what heartbreak feels like? Love is a nightmare. I hated myself for falling in love with him, after all, he was my best friend, what should I have expected? The sad part is, even though he was after other girls, I still had feelings for him. I couldn't help it. Something's wrong with me. Why was I like this?

I stared out my window. I wished upon the first star I saw. I wish Soonyoung loved so that we can live happily ever after. I crinkled my nose, crossed my fingers and made my cheesy, fairytale wish that I believed would never come true. I looked out into the night sky, watching the stars twinkle and connecting them to make constellations. I lost myself stargazing. I was mesmerized. I liked it, it made me forget everything, just for one moment, all my worries, fears, doubts and sadness disappear, only for one short moment.

I heard knocking on the door. I was brought out of my thoughts and back into the sad reality that is life.
"Wait, how is mom home already? It's like two hours early! I suppose she got off early." I sniffled as I quickly rinsed my face of any remaining tears and went downstairs to open the door for her. She knocked again. Why is she so impatient today? Did she have a bad day too?

I shuffled my way over, unlocked the door and turned to go back to my room. I definitely was not in the mood for talking. All that you could hear was the door creak open and my feet dragging on the floor getting farther away. Suddenly, something wrapped around my waist from behind, taking me by surprise. I instantly my head whip around to see what it is. I spot Soonyoung, back hugging me. My heart beat quickened. Was that a good or bad thing? I tried to push away. He was the one who hurt me. I won't let that happen again.

"What are you doing?! Get off of me?" I kept squirming to get loose. Since when was he this strong?

"Im sorry. Just.. please. Let me hold you. Please." I gave up struggling and just let him. I had to admit, it was nice and calmed me. I was melting in his warm touch. He slowly released me. I turned around and just looked deeply into his eyes. This is making it harder to get over him.

"Y/n, please.. hear me out, okay? I can explain everything to you." I decided I would give him a chance and explain what happened. I nodded my head.

"That girl that you thought I was hitting on, she was my old neighbor. We used to always play with each other before I moved. We hadn't seen each other in the longest time so we started talking. She thought she could go farther than just talking and that's where I drew the line. You saw her at the worst time, when she trying to make a move on me, but what you didn't see was me pushing her away." I felt guilty. Was this all my fault? Was I just overreacting?

"Why'd you reject her? She was pretty, had a nice body and was your childhood friend. She seemed perfect. Why didn't you just date her?"

"Because.." His glanced at the floor and then into my eyes again. "She wasn't right for me, there's only one person I really love." He slithered his arms around my waist and pulled my body against his bringing a smirk to his perfect peachy lips. "That's you y/n. You're the one I love, the one for me."

I nearly started crying on the spot. This is everything I could have ever dreamed of happening. He really just told me he loves me. He loves me!

"Soonyoung."

"Hmm?" He hummed in response. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say those words." I smiled even wider admitting that. "I love you too." He brought his flawless face closer to mine causing my heart to pound at an abnormal speed.

"I know." He grinned closing the distance between our faces. He pecked me on the lips. That was my first kiss. Soonyoung looked into my eyes to see if I was okay with this. I smiled again and he wasted no time kissing me again.

He pressed his soft lips against mine and slowly began moving them. I followed his lead and our lips were rhythmically moving in harmony. This was too good to be true.

I gasped for breath as did Soonyoung.
"You good?" I nodded. "That's my girl." He grinned. I couldn't help but smile. He called me his girl, HIS GIRL! I mentally freaked out. All this was too perfect and dream-like to be true. I couldn't control myself, I kissed him. He's irresistible.

I took him off guard, he took a step back. It didn't take long for him to start dominating me. He gently pushed me, walking forwards. My back was against the wall. There was nowhere for me to go. I didn't care. There was nowhere I wanted to go. I wanted to stay like this forever and ever.  He  passionately kissed me with thirst and love at the same time. I loved it. I was hooked.

I broke the kiss breathing heavily.
"I love you Soonyoung."

"I know." He smiled. "Can you do me something"

"Of course."

"Promise me you'll always stay by my side. Promise me you'll never leave me."

"I promise you I will, my best friend, my shooting star, my Hoshi."

How was it? Cheesy? Typical? Too short? I was going to make it sad but I decided against it in the end. Oh, and just so you know, Hoshi means star in Japanese.

This isn't my best work, I wrote it under an hour. Hopefully it's not too bad

Please support my new work! I would really appreciate some requests!! Thank you all again!