Woozi

I held my phone in my hands debating whether or not I should. I sat on my bed and sighed in frustration. I wouldn't do it.

You woke up and realized that it was a school day. That meant work, but it also meant seeing your Senpai, Lee Jihoon.
"Hey Y/N." Your friend bumped into you.
"Hey." You grabbed your science binder, closed your locker and locked it up.
"So there's a party this weekend and-"
"No." You immediately cut her off.
"Why?" You raised an eyebrow. She pouted. You were making your way to your first class when you saw him. Jihoon. He had newly dyed orange hair which you thought was super cute. He walked past you with his group. He just kept talking and sadly he didn't notice you.
"Y/N? Oh look it's Senpai."
"I know."
"Well I gotta go to my class. See you at lunch."
"Bye." You entered your science class and opened your binder to study for the quiz you had today.
"Everyone close your books. It's quiz time." The class slowly put their stuff away as the teacher hands out your tests.  The first question read,
If a 120vAC parallel circuit has 8 Amps at the first bulb, how many Watts would there be at the breaker. Explain your answer.
Great way to start the day.

Once lunch came you went to the cafeteria and sat a table by yourself. Of course your friends weren't there yet. You grabbed your sandwich out of your lunch and began to nibble away at it. The door opened and your friends walked through. The doors opened enough that you saw Jihoon and his group walk into the gym. What were they doing in there? Your friends came and sat down with you.
"I think I failed the test." One of them said.
"Me too." The others agreed.
"What about you Y/N? I have a different teacher for science so the test might've been different."
"Doubt it." One of them mumbled. You finished off you sandwich and packed your container into lunch bag/plastic bag.
"Are you guys almost done eating? I want to go walk around a bit."
"I'm almost done."
"We'll be finished soon enough."

10 minutes later they were all finished and you started to walk laps around the halls. You caught a glimpse of Jihoon's orange hair in the gym. It looked like they were playing basketball.

Before you knew it, the bell had rang and school was over. When you got home, you played your music and danced around the house. Singing into hairbrushes and spoons, jumping on the beds, crazily dancing. It all ended when there was a knock on the door. You quickly grabbed your phone, paused the music, shoved it in your pocket and ran to go answer the door.
"Can I help you?" You asked the man standing at your door.
"Yes. I need you to sign this please Miss." He have me a brown clipboard with a piece of paper as well as a blue inked pen.
"Alright. What is this package for?"
"I have no idea actually. They ask me to deliver, I deliver and don't question them." The delivery man admitted.
"Here" I handed him back his paper, clipboard and pen. 
"Thank you. Have a good day now."
"Thanks." I said as I closed the door.
You slumped down on the couch and watched Netflix until my parents got home from work.

The next day you woke up to the best thought ever, Jihoon. His cute little dimples, his perfect complexion, his gorgeous eyes everything about him.

The bell rang and it was lunch time already. You spotted Jihoon and unfortunately your friends did too.
"Ooh Y/N! There goes your Senpai!"
"I know" You responded slightly agitated.
"Let's follow him."
"No let's not." But they didn't listen, they were already close behind them and they got you stuck in the middle. Your friends slowed down and pushed you right into Jihoon! He turned around.
"Oh hello. It's Y/N right?" You simply nodded. He noticed you!
"I'm sorry. My friends pushed me and-"
"It's fine. Hey do you like to dance?"
"Like to? I love to! You should've seen me yesterday."
"Great." He brought me into his group and I awkwardly walked with them to the gym. They closed the doors and covered the windows.
"We usually like to play basketball except on Tuesdays." They pressed play on the speaker and a song you recognized began to play.
"Do you know this song?"
"Yes."
"Good so would you like to dance with us?"
"I don't know the dance though."
"Just watch us. It is really easy to catch on to." They danced without a single mistake, everyone moved at the same time in harmony. Once the finished I clapped for them.
"Now come dance with us."
"Uh okay." I walked up to Jihoon and stood beside him. He danced more slowly so that you could understand the moves better. After the forth try you got it down-packed.
"You're a fast learner."
"Thanks."
"Are you ready to do it with all of us now?"
"As ready as I'll ever be." You danced side by side with Jihoon not missing a single beat. Afterwards they clapped for me. You blushed.
"You have talent Y/N." One of them remarked.
"Thank you." The bell rang and they all left, all of them but Jihoon. He stayed behind to grab the speaker.
"That was fun."He asked as he caught up to you.
"It was."
"You are a really good dancer Y/N. You should come dance with us more often. Would you like to?"
"I would love to."
"Alright." He smiled, "Here is my number. You can call me whenever you're free and we can dance together." He passed you a small piece of paper.
"Okay I guess I will see you next Tuesday then. "
"Sounds good." He gave you a small kiss on the cheek, "See you then." He walked away. You nearly screamed. That was the best moment of your entire life!
You would be dancing tonight after school that's for sure.