Seungkwan and Wonwoo

For @doublejii and @KellyAlz
I combined Seungkwan and Wonwoo together. I hope you guys don't mind! And I'm really sorry for using I. One of you wanted I and the other wanted you so I just used the one that was commented first. If you want, I can rewrite it using you and with more Seungkwan.

I caught myself staring again, but just I can't help it. I slapped my head. Gosh. I can't keep on staring at him. What if he catches me? What if my grades slip because I can't look away from him? What if-
"Miss Y/N." The teacher interrupted in a loud voice. I moved my hand away from my head and slowly looked up to see the whole class watching me. How long were they like that?
"Would you mind explaining to everyone as to why you are hitting your head and interrupting my lesson?" My cheeks turned a dark shade of red when all my class mates began to giggle. Even he was laughing at me, Boo Seungkwan. His eyes were scrunched up and his hand was covering his mouth. It was obvious.
"We're waiting." The teacher impatiently said as she tapped her foot.
"N-no." I replied hanging my head in shame.
"Then I suggest you stop interrupting the class and start paying attention." I nodded keeping my eyes to my desk.

"Did you see that girl in class?"
"Yeah. She's so weird. What was she even doing?" I looked up to see two girls sniggering and talking about me.
"Shh. There she is." The one whispered as they picked up their pace to get farther away from me. I sighed. Of all people, why me? Why did I have to get caught? Why did the teacher have to see me at that moment? Why couldn't she have talked to me after class? My mind was filled with questions.
"Oof!" I exclaimed as I stumbled and nearly fell in the chaotic halls. A pair of strong hands came to my rescue and caught me.
"Be more careful." A deep voice instructed. As I gazed up, I saw the person who bumped into me. They were walking away as if nothing happened. I could tell who it was from their back. After thanking the person who caught me, I chased after the person without getting the chance to look back and see who it was.
"Excuse me." I muttered.
"Huh? Oh it's you. You're the girl who was hitting your head right?" A bright smile appeared on Seungkwan's face as he replayed the incident in his mind. That's not exactly what I hoped he would remember me by... Oh well. At least he noticed me.
"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face.
"Uh yeah. That's me." I admitted. Rubbing my shoulder. It hurt a little from him hitting into me. His eyes were on my arm.
"Are you alright? Does your arm hurt? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit into you." Out of nowhere, he held my hands. Is he like this with everyone?
"No, it's fine." I insisted as I tried to hold back my excitement. He pulled me closer to him causing my heart to beat even harder and faster.
"Let me to make it up to you. Are you free tonight?" My eyes were as wide a a full moon. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"Y-yes." I stuttered.
"Would you like to go out with me?" I nodded my head wildly. He grinned at my eagerness.
"Great. Meet me by the school doors at the end of the day. See you later!" He waved to me and left. A huge smile was plastered on my face. I was going on a date with my crush, Boo Seungkwan. All the sad, embarrassing moments that clogged my mind, felt like they were drained out and filled with happy thoughts. Maybe today would be a good day after all. I joyfully skipped down the hall.

I watched the hand on the clock tick minute by minute. My foot was bouncing off the floor like Thumper the bunny. My pencil was gripped tightly in my hand, anticipating when I could finally leave to go see Seungkwan.
Ring! I shot up out of my seat and raced out of the classroom. Nothing could get in my way now.
"No running in the halls!" A voice hollered from behind me. A smirk curled onto my lips.
"I can't hear you! I'm too busy running!" I laughed to myself thinking I was so funny. I nearly sped past the doors. Sliding to a stop, I walked casually to the doors hoping Seungkwan didn't see me running. After a while, he joined me.
"Hey, can I see your phone?" That was a bit of an odd conversation starter, but I obeyed.
"There, now we have each other's numbers. Feel free to text or call me whenever."
"Okay. Um what- what time are we meeting?" He rubbed his chin as he pondered the question.
"Meet me at the café at say.... eight?"
"Sure." I nodded.
"See you then!" The boy ended the conversation as he left to board his bus.