Dance Practice(w/ a little bit of boom)

Before I stop I want to clarify some things. Taehyung's mom remarried 1 time so in the first chapter the flashback was about her abusive ex-dad. Y/n was  Taehyung's childhood friend who was brought in by the first husband as a toy to relieve his stress in. Taehyung's mom, Jennie (not from blackpink), tried to stop that and also became a target. They divorced when y/n was 12 and taehyung was 14. Y/n wasn't officially adopted but the rest of the family (except V) likes to think the two were siblings. . She's also half korean and half french. She's the same age as Jungkook right now. Anyways enough talking. BACK TO THE STORY.

____________________________________________________________

I was in the elevator waiting for the doors to open, when I got a text.

( A/n: Pinky is your nickname cause currently your hair is like this)

Talien👽 : Where are you, my little pigeon?!?!?!

Pinky💕: I'm in the elevator! I'm almost there. Why, did something happen?

Talien👽 : Don't come here. Whatever u do, DO NOT COME HERE Y/N!!!

Pinky💕: Too late. I'm outside the door, Tae. Chill.

I walked out of the elevator and stood in front of the door, when I heard the door handle fumbling and moved behind the door, since the door opens to the outside.

I hear chuckles from inside the room as Tae groans on about telling me to run. I sneak

behind the door and listen.

"So Taehyung, do you intend to tell us where the Couronne du Roi  is?"

"Ha...not even in death." (*inserts Yoongi* okay yoongi go! Yoongi: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Couronne du Roi ??  What's that?

"Not even in death huh? I wonder if your parents think the same way..."

I peek inside the room to see two bloody figures on the ground face down. I lock eyes with Taehyung and frowned. I mouthed Who are they? to him and he shooed me with a...bloody hand?

The black t-shirt and blue denim pants guy and all black didn't notice me but the all black leather one did (a/n: there are 3 men in there w/ guns).

"Ahaha...what do we have here? Hey hyung look at this chick. Ain't she pretty?"

I was grabbed by all black and black leather and dragged to the blue denim.

"Y/n..."

"Taetae? Wha-how-Oh shit! You're bleeding!!"

"Hey Taehyung, is she your girlfriend?"

"What?"

"This chick right here."

"..."

"For once your quiet Taehyung. Why cat got your tongue?"