Bonnie Adriana O'Conner (30)

Hair curled, mask on, aqua dress smoothed over my baby bump, and I'm ready for a wedding. Sarah wears a dark blue dress to somewhat complement mine, while I've dressed Rocky in a little tuxedo. He looks so precious walking around with his hands to his sides, just like a little gentleman.

I smooth my hair out in the mirror while the children copy me from behind. My pinkish-red lip gloss complements my blonde hair perfectly, and for once in a really long time, I feel beautiful.

A knock at the door turns mine and the children's attention away from the mirror. Turning to Sarah, I tell her once more how beautiful she looks. Even without hair, she's the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. She's got those high cheekbones women would die for, and long dark eyelashes just like her mama.

"Mommy, don't you needa get the door?"

I allow my eyes to leave her bright face, and walk towards the front of the house.

The door swings open with ease, allowing cool air to hit my face. Noah looks handsome. Just like when he did when we went to prom senior year. It brings back a huge flashback of him coming to pick me up that night, and the moment he sees me, he has the exact same facial expression he had all those years ago.

"Wow," His cheeks grow red and his face is nicely shaved, "You look beautiful."

"You clean up pretty good yourself. You look very healthy, Noah."

This wedding must've cost a fortune. It's like a winter wonderland in here. Snowflakes fall from the ceiling of this large ballroom. So, looks like Aunt Alyce really did marry rich. From the corner of my eye, Sarah is in awe. Rocky doesn't really know what to think, he just wants to touch things.

Everyone's laughing and smiling. They all congratulate our family for the next baby arrival and plan to come to the gender party. I honestly can't remember the last time I've been this happy. The children are playing with their cousins and Noah and I are talking with everyone and his eyes are constantly catching mine. He winks and smiles at me, just like in high school. I even can feel those butterflies.

As we sit, getting ready for this wonderland to start, Noah takes my hand. I squeeze.

It's amazing what one night can do. This is full of smiles and sweet good-hearted people. Love surrounds this ballroom. Everyone cheers and claps as a gentle kiss is held between the new bride and groom.

Cousin Kaitlyn is going to take the children tonight, since they spent the entire wedding playing with Kaitlyn's boy, Jay. Don't mind if they do, that just means I can have me time when I get home. Well, maybe I won't be alone...

Noah pulls into his apartment building, and honestly I'm surprised when he takes me to the penthouse. As he opens the door, he swings me up and carries me through.

"Wow, I'm impressed Mr. Rich Guy." I giggle, kissing his neck.

He smiles and leads me to the bedroom. My legs are around his waist and I'm kissing him before he even opens the door.

Once inside, he lays me on the bed and is on top of me. His hands trail up my dress and Noah pulls it over my head. He kisses my neck and breasts, but before he can get lower, a voice comes from the corner of the room.

"Honey," Jupiter calls, "why are you about to fuck this woman in our bed?"