Noah William O'Conner (13)

Sweat seeps through every pore in my body as my hands shake furiously just itching for a taste of the Satan's beautiful liquid. I want it badly. I should've never made that fucking bet with Jupiter. I told her she has to keep me off and help me get clean once more and I'll help her find a nice job. I don't know how the hell I'm going to find her a nice job, but I'm not worried about that now. I just need one tiny spoonful. Jupiter refuses to give it to me. The bitch said she got rid of it. That makes me furious, but I'm too weak to yell. I just want to lay here. I feel like I'm dying.

          Jupiter wipes the sweat off my brow as I intensely rock back and forth on the couch, holding the covers up to my chin.

          "Everything is fine," she comforts. I will admit, she acts caring towards me. She acts sympathetic. I don't need sympathy, but the sweetness she brings is so lovely. It almost makes up for throwing out my best friend. Not quite though.

Don't fall for her. She will deceive you. My mind attempts to convince myself, but it's very difficult when I'm in this desperate time. All I notice about her is how perfectly rounded and plump her breasts are in that navy blue tank. She isn't even wearing a bra, but I wouldn't have known that if there wasn't the slight sight of her nipples poking through the fabric. Maybe I it is actually cold in this house and it's not just me.

          "You can turn up the heat if you're cold." I stutter.

          She gives me a look, as if she already knew I was looking at her breasts. Then, gets up and struts over to the thermostat. Man, this girl is something else. She is obviously a demon but I can tell she's trying to convince me she's God or something. I just hope she doesn't have the penis part of that thrown. I can tell she doesn't, because in those tight leggings, I can clearly see the outline of a mighty fine v.

          Thinking about her helps me get my mind off of the big H, unfortunately I still am dying to inject. My blood itches and my saliva is hot. I've hurled up numerous green liquids and am in no mood to do anything productive for the next decade. I think I'll just sit here and let Jupiter take care of me. I wouldn't mind having something pretty to look at while getting the best treatment I've ever had. Bonnie never took care of me like this. Bonnie. Why did I think of her name? I still miss her... Stop it. Bonnie is moved on, with "Patrick" A.K.A The Man Who Stole My Family.

          Jupiter comes back with soup for me. She kindly asks what I want to watch and I guess saying "porn" wasn't the right answer. We settle for the Notebook. I've never seen it before, but by the end of the movie I wanted to commit suicide. She was in tears, which that part gave me an excuse to comfort her. I try not to shake too much as I slide my arms around the sobbing hottie, but it's difficult when your veins feel frozen and your blood is on fire. They are completely counteracting each other making it ten times worse. Luckily, I've been through this process once before, so I was expecting this type of hell.

          She leans her head into my warm chest, "Don't you wish you could have a love that strong?"

          Blah, blah, blah, "Of course I do, sweetheart. That kind of love is something hard to find, but sometimes it's hiding right in front of you," blah, blah, blah.

          She looks up at me with those brown eyes I completely adore. Her lips catch mine and we are interlocking our tongues. She tastes like Colgate and her scent is what turns me on most of all. She smells like sweet honey. This feeling is similar to a feeling you'd get in a field of sunflowers, soaking up the Vitamin D, and sipping ice tea. It's the feeling of complete relaxation. I don't feel ashamed when I kiss her. It feels right. I want more.