23

Warning, slight torture method

×××××××

Jack's POV

I hide my phone in a hole in the wall, as Jason walks through the door. I was leaning against a brick wall, the room was dark, worn and eerie. The only light source is the lamp in the corner.
The assholes that dragged me in here had chained my legs to the wall I was laying against. One of them brought in a chair and left.

He walks towards me and I could feel the evil in his eyes piercing my skin.

Jason opened his mouth to speak but stopped in his tracks right where the moon was showing through the cracks of the walls. Then he turned into a werewolf and ate me whole.

The End.

(jk no, alright let's rewind that back)

I leaned back against the wall, ideas of what he was planning, flying through my head.

"Hello, Sean." He stood in front of me and bent down, placing his hand under my chin. Not thinking, I slapped his hand away. Jason looked shocked at my sudden action but reacted quickly by grabbing me by my collar.

"The bitch finally learned how to bite back huh?" He took off my chains and dragged me over to the chair. The chair was sitting next to the light source of the room. Throwing me onto the chair, tying me down. "Well, don't worry about that."

Jason looks back at me, smiling like he used too, like when we first met. But his eyes showed a different meaning. "We are going to have so much fun."

The door opened and four men, who I recognized as his drug buddies, walked in with a foldable table. The table was set down next to me and I got a good look at it.

Lined with different weapons, my breath hitched at the sight.

Jason ushers the men out, leaving us alone once more. 'Might as well try to reason with him now'. I swallowed the screams I was holding back.

"Jason, please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want, just please let me go." He sighs out a short laugh but turns to the table. "Jack, what I want is for you to suffer. "

"Please... don't do this.."

He picks up something and turns back to me. "You know, you talk too damn much.."

I saw the needle and thread in his hand, my eyes went wide. "Don't worry Jack, you're going to be perfect after I'm done with you."

Mark's POV *next day my dudes*

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light coming from the window. It was currently 10 am, "Hey Jack, wake up lov-"

I stopped by myself, remembering last night's events. I sigh loudly, not letting the tears flow. Crying over the fact that he's gone isn't going to do shit.

I tried to stand up, but my bruised body said otherwise. My phone screen suddenly lit up as notifications filled the screen.

CrankyBarbie
Dude I think he's ded

TeddyBob
Oh my fuckin god he fuckin dead

SirWadey
MARK FUCKING ANSWER US YOU PLEB

Markifart
If you fuckers don't stfu

Markifart
plus I'm not a pleb i am a scrub