22

××××××

Felix came back upstairs, holding the first aid kit.Sitting down at the desk, he watched Mark as he slowly, but easily tended Jack's wounds.

Felix tries to hide the uneasy look on his face, clearing his throat.

"So um, what happened? I-I mean, if it's too much f-for you to tell me, it's fine but-"

Jack weakly holds a hand up, stopping Felix mid-sentence. Thinking before making a decision, he decides that he could possibly trust the man.

"It's okay, but Mark seems like he trusts you a lot so I guess it's fine that I tell you." Jack sighs and looks down at his lap, not wanting to look either man in the eye.

"I've been stuck in an abusive relationship for three years." Felix's eyes went wide, Mark stopped what he was doing and grabbed Jack's hand. "Oh my, Jack I'm so sorry." Giving a weak smile, Jack continued to explain.

"His name is Jason, and as time went on, Jason began drinking and doing drugs. You know the usual bullshit." He laughed quietly and shortly, trying to fight back the tears wanting to fall.

"At first, it was just an argument every other night. But that turned into a slap, which led to punches, which turned into beatings. One night, he took a knife to my back and carved into it, as if I was just a damn canvas. It felt like a hot iron branding knife digging into my skin."

He was crying by then and Mark, who was sitting behind him, finished tending to his wounds. Then pulled the smaller into his lap, running his hands through Jack's hair.

Felix sat in shock, "I-I don't know what to say..." I stood up and went over to Felix. "It's okay, I didn't expect anything. Sorry, I just kinda dropped my depressing story on you."

Felix stands and walks over to the pair on the bed, sitting on the edge. He places a hand on Jack's shoulder, giving him a small smile.

"Well if you need anything, I'll be willing to do anything to help you out. Don't hesitate to call. "

Jack nods and lays back down on Mark's chest. Taking Mark's hand into his, he noticed the heavy feeling in the room and began to feel bad for darkening the mood of the three. He sits upright and looks at Mark.

"Hey, maybe we could go play some video games or something? Take our minds off things for a bit."

"That actually sounds pretty fun," Mark replies while straightening Jack's shirt. "How about it Felix? Or are you too scared to go against ol' Markiplier?"

Felix stands up and strikes a confident pose, "I accept your challenge young one! But don't start crying when I whoop your ass."

Jack laughs at how serious the two are and follows them as they walk towards Mark's recording room. "What should we play in this battle of the gamers?" Mark spoke up and Felix's lips curled into an evil grin, "Super Mario Maker."

*Time Skip brought to you by you might as well kill me now*

"Bye Felix," Mark and Jack said at the same time, watching him leave from the doorstep. "Jack, it was cool meeting you! Mark don't fuck him too hard! Bye guys!"

A deep red blush spread across Mark's face and Jack almost fell out of the door frame laughing.

" Oh, fuck you." Jack grabbed his sides, his body starting to hurt from laughing. " I'm going back inside." Jack grabs his arm, tugging on it.