👑 Day 1 👑

-Your pov-

"(Y/nnnnn) get up!" Suga whines, throwing a pillow at me. I sit up and stretch. "What do you want?" I ask coldly. I'm usually not grumpy in the morning, but I don't like Suga.

...OK, maybe I do...

I SAID MAYBE! DON'T PUSH IT!!!

"Get ready. I'm gonna have you meet my friend." He says with the cutest sine I've EVER seen! I realize that I smiled back. "OK. I'll be ready in a few minutes." I say as I get up and go to the bathroom. I change into a cute little dress.

 I change into a cute little dress

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoongi shakes his head. "No, not that one." I pout. "Fine. I'll go change."

-Yoongi pov-

God she looked good! If she would've stayed oy here like that any longer, it's hard to tell what I'd do!  Maybe I need to get her dresses that cover more. Ya know what? She needs cloths that AREN'T dresses! She walks back out in a hot spy outfit!

 Ya know what? She needs cloths that AREN'T dresses! She walks back out in a hot spy outfit!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I stare at (y/n) in disbelief. "What? Is it that bad?" She asks, biting her lip. I just shake my head and walk out to meet Jimin and his new girlfriend.

-your pov-

Yoongi keeps looking at me and it makes me really self conches! 'WHY DOES HE KEEP LOOKING AT ME?!?!?!' We start waking down a dark hallway and hear a scream. I jump and try to calm down. Suga drags me into a big room and locks the door. "Yoongi.. What are you doing?" I ask, slowly backing away. He smirks and walk towards me. "Do I scare you, my princess?" My back is tight up against the wall and Yoongi put his hands on both sides of my head. "Yoongi I-" "Call me Suga." He interrupts. 'Why Suga' I think to myself. before I can say anything, He covers my mouth. "Because I'm Suga sweet" he winks at me.

'OH MY GOD WHY DID HE DO THAT?! WHY IS HE SO CUTE?! WHY DOE-' Before I can finish my thoughts, he crashes his lips onto mine. When he finally pulls away, he smirks then walks out the door. Are you REALLY gonna do that to me? REALLY?!?!?! "(y/n)? You coming?" He asks. I quickly catch up with him and see a really pretty girl  talking to a hansom man. "Jimin, Lauren. This is (y/n)." Jimin smiles and hugs me. "Annyeong! Are you Yoongis girlfriend?"  He asks, smiling. "U-uhm..a-actualy" Yoon- ... I mean, Suga, wrapped his arms around me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder. "Yes, she is." He answers for me.

The pretty girl smiles at me and grabs my hand, dragging me into a different room. "Wanna be friends? My names Lauren." I smile and nod. "Sure! My names (y/n)!" She smiles sweetly. "Let's go out and get to know each other a bit. It'll be fun!" she says, her smile getting bigger. I can't help but smile back. "Sure. I just gotta tell Suga." I walk out and tell him that I'm going out with Lauren and we run out the door.

°°°•°°°Authors Note°°°•°°°

Yay! I finished another chapter! Oh, and Laur3n_o3o is Jimins girlfriend. Tbh, I'm scared to even call Jimin cute because I think she'll kill me. Idk tho. Maybe not? That's ok, my biases are Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi so I'm safe! BYE!!! XX

time: 2:38am

Date; Sunday, 07.30.17

Word count: 573 words