👑 Wedding Bells 👑

-your pov-

"WHAT?! SHE'S ONLY 15!!!" Oh, sounds like Yoongi told someone else about the wedding. I just got back for visiting my parents graves. I told them about Yoongi and the wedding. I wish they could come! I know I'm young, but I'm pregnant too. I also told my parents about it. I smile as I look in the mirror.

We've been engaged for 6 months now and I got pregnant the day he proposed. Well....kinda proposed. I look at my big belly in the mirror. As much pain as it causes me, I don't know how the baby didn't feel it. Or does it? Hmm...I'm not sure!

We haven't told many people about the wedding, or about me being pregnant. We agreed to announce it today since the wedding's tomorrow. GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!! King Nam-.....I mean, dad told me that I'll be crowned Queen of his kingdom when i get married, so Yoongi and I decided to merge the kingdoms into one. Melanie and Nickolas were sent to the dungeon By King Jin after Nickolas returned to their kingdom. Life has never been better!

*knock, knock*

I open the door to see...

"Mom and Dad?!?!?!" I yell, covering my mouth. Dad smiles at me, holding my hand as they walk into the room. "We heard you have to make a big announcement tonight! We couldn't miss that!" Mom says, smiling as she helps me finish getting ready. I thank them and we go to the throne room to meet Yoongi. "Jagi~" Yoongi  says in a husky voice, pulling me closer by my waist and kissing me.

"Eh-Hem! Settle down everyone! Prince Yoongi and Princess (y/n) would like to make an announcement!" King Jin yells, getting everyone's attention. Yoongi thanks him and steps forward, pulling me with him. "We have decided to merge our kingdoms tonight by getting married. Also, Princess (y/n) is VERY pregnant." He rubs my big belly gently. "Just in case you couldn't tell already" he laughs. Everyone laughs along with him. It seems like they support our decision, which really makes me happy!

-weddιng-

Everyone stands as I enter the room. They stare at me and murmur.

"Oh my god!"
"She looks so pretty!"
"She can even make pregnancy look good!"

Some guys even whistled! I was wearing a pretty black and white wedding dress.

Yoongi just stares at me as I walk. I makes me a little nervous until I see his eyes turned to big hearts. 😍

-after all the long boring words-

"Yeobo~ I love you~" Yoongi says, kissing me again. I smile and look over at Jungkook who keep muttering something. I soon realize He's staring at the cake along with Jimin.

I giggle, getting their attention

I giggle, getting their attention. "It'll taste better of you eat it." I say, they take the hint and get some. I can't believe I'm a queen! Or that I'm married! Or that I'm Pregnant! ALL AT THE AGE 15!!!!!

This is a lot to take in! And my parents are alive! They told me that Melanie and Nickolas locked them up so that I would be miserable. It worked, but right now.... I've never been happier!

I'm married to the man I've adored my whole life! What could make this moment more precious? Yoongi pulls me to the center of the floor and we dance together. This is so prefect. it feels like a dream! If it is, I never wanna wake up!

And that's the story of how I became His Princess. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(This is just for fun)

------------------------------------------------------

"And that's the story of how I became His Princess." I feel someone hit my head, waking me up. "Finally. Sleeping Beauty" my brother says, hitting my face with a pillow. "Do you know how many princess shows Raya made me watch?" I look down at my 5 year old sister and laugh. I look around the room and gasp. "Where's Yoongi?" I ask, worry filling my voice. Jake laughs, falling over. "You mean the prince from Rayas dumb show?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I cross my arms. "no! I mean my husban-" I look down, seeing my flat stomach.

.....I'm not pregnant.... Does that mean..... that was all a dream?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU DREAMED ABOUT MARRYING PRINCE YOONGI?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DID YOU HAVE A KID WITH HIM TOO?!" I cross my arms, looking mad. "I'm going back to bed." I say, grabbing my pillow and putting it over my head as I fall back asleep.

So it wasn't real.....

------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong! What did you guys think of this chapter? I'm sorry to say that it's the last one :( But I'm starting a new story! yay~  It's called 'Hoseoks Sister'. it's another Yoongi x Reader if you wanna check it out. LOVE YA! BYE!!! XX

Time: 11:42pm

Date: Tuesday, 08.15.17

Word Count: 806 Words