👑 Falling Harder 👑

Dear Notebook,

When I woke up, Yoongi wasn't in here. I guess I cried myself to sleep last night. There was a note on my face when I woke up too. It said

"Hey (y/n)! Whenever your Ready, dress up in something you wouldn't mind my cousins seeing you in. You're my girlfriend around them too, OK? We'll be in the music room for a while, but go to the garden when you're ready. We'll be there soon!"

I get to be his (fake) girlfriend again!!!! Wait.... No, I'm not excited... Why would I be? Uhm...I gotta go! See ya later!!!!

-8:17am, Thursday, 03.08.17

I wanted to go to the music room with him, but decided just to obey him and go to the garden. I got dressed and put on some makeup. I even put on a flower crown!

 I even put on a flower crown!

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

I probably shouldn't wear all white since that's Sugas favorite color and reminds me if him, but I'll wear it to prove to myself that I can forget him even if everything tries to remind me.

It's not working yet! I walk out to the garden and walk around for a while.

~3 hours later~

I lay on a short wall in the garden. It's been 3 hours and he's still not here. Is this payback for being rude last night? I decided to go back to our room.

I sit on the bed, trying not to cry. "I can't believe I fell for that." I mumble. "If he doesn't like me then why does he keep sending mixed signals?" I lay back and after 5 minutes, get WAY to bored to stay in this room.

"OK. I'm going to the music room!" I say, standing up. I stop and listen at the door. I hear singing and God I love it. Its the most beautiful sing I've ever heard! (song at the top)

I knock on the door when the song ends. Suga opens the door and smiles at me. "Hey princess!" He says, pulling me in the door. He wraps his arms around me from behind and introduces me to the boys. "(Y/n), this is Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. They're my cousins. Guys, this is (y/n). My girlfriend." I blush slightly when he said that.

Why? Why do I even care? He's not really mine. I don't like him. Once again, I've gotta pretend to be his girlfriend until he gets a real one. I mentally sigh. "Annyeong. It's nice to meet you." I smile at them. "Hello. You can call me Jin." "And you can call me Kookie, if you want." They both smile back. "Sorry for interrupting you guys." I say, starting to leave. Suga pulls me back. "No, no, no! It's fine! I actually forgot I asked you to meet me in the garden." He mumbled the last part.

I've never felt more pain. I've been hurt many, many times, but it never felt like this. I refused to open my heart to anyone but Yoongi because I was scared of getting hurt. Physical pain I'm OK with, but emotional pain? I've never felt anything like it.

I opened my heart to him, I'm sure I can close it right back up! I force a smile. "That's OK. I'm not someone that needs to be remembered." I say and walk out the door.

I run to the fountain in the middle of the kingdom and write in my notebook. 

Welp, I'm back... Remember the note I told you about? I went to the garden, like Yoongi asked. I wore the outfit my mom got me before she....never mind. It's a long story.  I waited In the garden for 3 hours, then found out he forgot about me. This is why I'm so cold towards people. I met his cousins though! Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. Jin and Kookie is what they want me to call them. Kookie looked surprised when Yoongi said I was his girlfriend. I don't blame him though. I'm not a very good person for a prince. Well, now I'm exc

"(Y/n)! There you are! You OK?" I smile. "Of course Kookie! I'm fine!" He sighs.....relived? No, I'm just upset over Suga and hearing things the wrong way.  Kookie smiles at me. "Wanna go get ice cream?" He asks, his cute and happy eyes cheering me up. "Sure!" I smile back and we walk to an ice cream stand.

I got (f/f) and Kookie got the same. The man hands us our ice dreams and smiles. "You two are the cutest couple I've ever seen!" He says. "Uhm, actu-" "Thank you" Jungkook interrupts me.  We walk out of then store and I decided to ask him about it. "Kookie? Why didn't you let m-" He kisses me. forcing me to stop talking.

I was surprised and pushed him off. "Jungkook! I'm with Yoongi!" I yell. I know that I'm really not, but he doesn't know that. He bows his head. "I know, and I'm sorry. I can't believe I tried to take my hyungs girlfriend! I'm so stupid!" Ouch. He thinks he's stupid for hitting on me? Am I that bad? It didn't hurt near as bad as Sugas words though. I take my notebook back out and finish writing.

As I was saying, I'm excited to get my own room now. Kookie tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away. The only person that can Have my kisses is Yoongi! Wait....NO, NO, NO!!! FORGET I SAID THAT! I think  I like Suga more than I did yesterday...what do I like about him? What does he do to make me never wanna leave him? Maybe one day I'll find out? Well, I guess I better get back to the castle. Bye!

- 10:16pm, Thursday, 03.08.17

°°°•°°°Authors Note°°°•°°°
Thank you for supporting my story! 사랑해 (salanghae) [I love you] BYE! XX

Time: 4:34pm

Date: Tuesday, 08.01.17

Word count: 1002 words