👑 Stealing 👑

-A/N-
Hey guys! Go follow L3vi_1s_dumb Lil_TaeTae and Laur3n_o3o please! They are all really good friends! OK, now on with the story!

~(y/n) POV~

"Hurry up! Do you wanna get caught?!" I whisper-yell yo my best friend. "Sorry! This is the worst thing you ever made me do!" He whispered back. Its true. We've done A LOT of bad jobs before, but this is by far the worst! "I'm sorry Levi." I apologize as I finish pulling him on top of the tower. I sit down, carful not to fall. "Do you just wanna go home?" He shakes his head. "No. I'm gonna stay with you." He says, helping me stand up. We run over to the window and jump down.

"What was that?" We heard someone ask as they started waking our way. We Jump to the side and run down the looooooooooong hallway. "(Y/n)! I found it!"  Levi called out, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the Prince's bedroom. He pulled me through the room and into a big white room with a lot a gems and gold. In the center, a beautiful crown rested on a pillar.

I reached out to grab the crown. "What are you doing?!" I turn around to see....

Prince Yoongi! He grads Levis arm and I run at him. I pull Yoongi back, causing him to loose his grip. Levi stared at me, shock written all over his face. I've never done anything like that. I've never tried to Dave him. I mouth 'run' and he listens. He tab out the door and, I think, back to our kingdom.

"GAH!  He got away!" He said, tightly grabbing my arms and pinned them behind my back. "See what you let him do? Not you'll face the consequences by  yourself." He said through grief gritted teeth. He was very intimating, and he knew that's what I thought.

He drug me out of the room and pushed me onto the floor. "You're lucky that  the king and queen aren't here!" He yelled. "Now, time to find out what dumb little boy Namjoon tried to get to steel my crown this time!" He ripped my mask off and gasped. "You're a girl?!" He asked in disbelief. I slowly nodded, wandering what he was gonna do to me.

He chuckled slightly. "I think we should.... Have a little fun?" He asked with a smirk.

~Yoongi pov~

she slowly crawls backwards until her back is against the wall. I must amit, she is beautiful. Especially for being from Namjoom's kingdom! I step towards her as bit, she watched me with fearful eyes. I chuckle a bit as I realize how cute she looks like that. "No worries. I have no intentions on hurting you." she sighs in relief and stands up. "Then what do you intend to do with me?" I smile a bit. Now she's showing no fear? She must be one if the brave ones.

"I intend on making you work for me. I will be your master." She looks at me, confusion is written all over her face. "How would I be useful? I'm useless in the kitchen, I'm messy, I talk back, I sneak around, and I work for Namjoon. You said it yourself, you don't need anything Namjoon has. How could I be useful?" oh God. I didn't know she heard me say that. She can sneak around, she must be flexible and strong or she wouldn't have made it in here, and she's brave. I know! "I wanna make you a spy. Can you do that?" She nods and a smile forms on her lips. "Of course, Master."

-Another A/N-

Thank you for reading!!!! I hope you liked this chapter!!! BYE!!! XX

Time: 5:32pm

Date: Wednesday, 07.26.17

Word count: 636 words