👑 Boss 👑

-Suga POV-

After we looked at the view for a while, we sat on a little blanket. I tried to get (y/n) to eat, but she wouldn't so I just snuggled her until the sun went down. I heard her cute snoring again and realized that she fell asleep on my chest. I smile to myself and kiss her head. "I love you, princess."

-your pov-

I was snuggling Yoongi, but he started to sit up so I started fake snoring. He layed  back down and kissed my head. "I love You, princess." I smiled slightly and he pulled me the rest of the way up on his chest. This is the best day ever! I know I have to pretend that I don't  know he said that, and he'll act like he didn't say it.

After all, I'm just his spy. When Jimin and Lauren are around, I'm his girlfriend until he gets a real one. I sit up and get off of Yoongi. From now on, I'm just gonna think of him as my Boss and Nothing else!

Suga sighs and sits up. "What's wrong princess?" I turn around so I don't face him. "Nothing. Let's just get back." I say, walking back towards the castle.

-Suga pov-

What happened? Is she just grumpy that she woke up? Or that she woke up on me? ... that thought actually hurt... I don't think she likes me, but who can blame her? I'm keeping her away from her home and making her work for me!

~castle~

I walk in our room and see (y/n) laying on the floor. She's turned so she's laying on her stomach and shoved her face down into her pillow. "(Y/n)? You OK?" I ask, earning a hum in response. I sigh and sit in my bed. "Maybe it's time for you to get your own room..." I trail off. Why do those words hurt? 

I hear quiet sobs from her. I thought she was trying to sleep? I lay on the floor and rest my head on her back. "What's wrong?" I ask, hoping she'll open up to me. She shakes her head. "It's no-nothing." why does she lie to me? Why does she keep secrets from me? OK, I understand the secrets but why the lying?

Once she fell asleep, I walk over to the night stand and grab her diary. I know I shouldn't read it, but I've gotta know what's wrong with her. She only has 3 pages written. It's front and back, but it's still 3 pages! One for each day I've known her? Let's find out!

Front:

Dear Notebook,

Today I have to go see King Namjoon. He said he has a job for me? I've worked for multiple people as a spy, thief, hit man, assassin, ect. I've also done other things, like acting, singing, dancing, and drawing. I really wanna know what King Namjoon wants. He always hires the best of the best, so why does he want me? guess I'll find out soon! See ya later!

- 10:19am, Monday, 03.05.17

Back:

Annyeong! I'm back! I know what King Namjoon wants now! I've gotta steal Prince Yoongis crown! I don't really wanna do it, but I don't have a choice. He was here not to long ago and I made a complete fool of myself. I really like him, but why would he ever like a poor and dangerous person like me? Welp,  Levis here. He said he would help me. I gotta go now, Talk to you tomorrow! Bye!

-5:16pm, Monday, 03.05.17

Front #2:

Dear Notebook,

Yesterday, Prince Yoongi caught me. Levi managed to escape, but honestly? I didn't really want to. I hated my kingdom and didn't wanna go back anyway. He's making me work for him. Can you guess what I'm doing? Being a spy! Anyway, I gotta go. Yoongi wants me to meet his friend. See ya later!

- 9:17am, Tuesday, 03.06.17

Back #2:

Ayyyy! I'm back! I met the boy Yoongi wanted me to, and guess what?! HE SAID I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! I honestly couldn't be any Happier! Well, that's what I thought anyway. I went to a café and to the fountain with Jimins girlfriend, Lauren. She said she knew I lied about being Yoongis girlfriend, and guess what he did? HE ASKED ME TO HAVE DINNER WITH HIM!!! I know it's not a date, but I wish it was. Welp, I gotta get to bed. By the way, Yoongi wants me to call him Suga, and we share a room! it's gonna be even harder to hide that I love him! AND he kissed me and acted like nothing happened. WHY DOES HE PLAY WITH MY MIND LIKE THAT?!?!

-11:11pm, Tuesday, 03.06.17

Front #3:

Dear Notebook,

I'M SO FRICKIN HAPPY!!!! SUGA HERD ME SAY THAT I WANTED IT TO BE A DATE, SO NOW IT IS!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! IF I GET ANY HAPPIER I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!!! OK, ANYWAYS I GOTTA GET GOING! SUGA IS WAITING FOR ME!! XX

-7:35pm, Wednesday, 03.07.17

  Back #3:

Yep, I was right. I couldn't get any happier. Yoongi took me to a cliff and showed me a beautiful view, but I thought he was gonna push me off the cliff... He called me 'babe' a couple of times and we snuggled on a blanket. Yoongi tried to make me eat, and I wanted to tell him about how I'm trying to loose weight, but decided not to. He tried to get up and I didn't want him to, so I pretended I was asleep. He told me that he loves me and kissed my head. Then, he pulled me up on his chest, and it felt so nice. I feel complete with him, but then I remembered... All I REALLY am to him is a no-good thief that's working for him as a punishment. I only ACT like his girlfriend when Jimin and Lauren are around, and that's probably just until he gets a real one. I think it would be best if I only think of him as my boss from now on. I better go, bye...

-11:54pm, Wednesday, 03.07.17

The last page had tear stains on it. So, she was crying as she wrote this? I try to hold back my tears. I didn't know she felt this way... I look back at her and smile. "If you're gonna try to stop loving me, then I'll just have to work harder to make you love me more." I say, laying down beside her and falling asleep.

°°°•°°°Authors Note°°°•°°°
Do you guys like this chapter? Is it OK? I'm really tired and when I get tired my words either become weird, disturbing, or sad. Since this is kinda a romance book, I tried making a little romantic. I think I made it more sad/weird though. Also, Should I do a diary log at the beginning and end of each chapter? Please let me know what you think! BYE!!! XX

Time: 3:19am

Date: Tuesday, 08.01.17

Work count: 1183 words

His Princess ∆ Suga ∆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें