👑 Talking 👑

-Your pov-

So now I have to act like Sugas girlfriend? Well....I have no problem with that! Lauren looks over at me and smiles. "Let's go in here!" She says, grabbing my hand and dragging me into a little café. We walk to the counter and pace our orders before going to a table near the window.

"So, where are you from?" She asks, tilting her head a bit. "Beautiful kingdom." I answer shortly. She smiles at me. "I'm from Sakura Kingdom. Same as Jimin." She states proudly. "So, would you like to get to know each other more?" I nod and we start asking questions. (Bold-Lauren Italic-You)

"How old are you?"
"15. You?"
"Same. So, I take it that age doesn't matter to you?"
"Huh? It does if its like..20 years, but as long as its not way to bit then I don't mind. How did you know?"
"Yoongis 24. I think that if 9 years is OK with you, then age doesn't matter to you. It doesn't matter to me either. Jimins 22, so there's a 7 year difference."
"Oh. Do you have any siblings?"
"Yeah. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. And you?"
"1 brother and 1 sister, but I mainly consider my best friend my brother too."
"How long has it been since you seen him? I can't imagine Yoongi letting you talk to any boys."
"I haven't seen him since I started dating Yoongi..."

We talk for a while longer, and we started asking 2 questions. I was having fun getting to know her, until the questions I've been dreading come up.

"How did you meet Yoongi? How long have you been dating?"

"I met him when he visited my kingdom once. I tripped and fell on him.... We've been dating for 3 months." Thank God I remember the last time he visited my kingdom, and how I really met him. It wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't a complete truth either. She smiles at me. "So you moved here to be with him?" I nod, hoping Suga's OK with what I told her. She smiles and nods. "OK, let's go to the fountain." She says, grabbing my hand and dragging me...again...

We stop at a pretty fountain that rests in the middle of the kingdom. "Wow. My kingdom is called 'Beautiful Kingdom', but this one has all the beauty!" Lauren smiles at my words. There was a calm silence, until Lauren decided to speak up.

"(Y/n)....I know you lied to me at the Café. How did you REALLY meet Yoongi, and how long have you REALLY been dating? If at all that is."

'Oh god.... What do I do?!'

°°°•°°°Authors Note°°°•°°°
Thank you BiasJinForever for being so nice and supporting my story! Your words really made my day! (Even tho its 12:13 am right now) BYE!!! XX

Time: 12:14am

Date: Monday, 07.31.17

Word Count: 493 words