👑 New Rivals 👑

~Namjoon POV~

"Y-you wanted to speak to me sir?" I hear a girl ask. I turn around faced the (E/C) eyed girl. "So you're (y/n)? Ha! I wasn't expecting someone so innocent looking!" I keep a blank face as I talk, showing my authority. She bows. "I can handle any job you have. I've completed many quests and survived many things. What would you like me to do?"

~(y/n) POV~

"I would like you to....

Steal something for me." I gasp. Did I just hear that right?! King Namjoon, the most powerful and rich person in the kingdom, wants me to steal for him? WHAT?!?!?!

"I know you must be shocked, but the 개화 kingdom (Flowering kingdom) Will feel revenge!" I put my hand up, signaling him to stop. "I don't need to know the story. What would you like me to steal?" I keep a blank face too, showing him I can handle it.

"The one thing my children couldn't!" He pounds his fist against a little table, causing it to break and fall. I jump at his sudden angry but quickly maintain my cool. "His crown! The one thing I need to claim his kingdom and make it go down in Flames! Now, you decide your fate." I gulp slightly and quickly nod before leaving the castle.

'Careful Prince Yoongi. I never failed a mission.'

~Yoongi POV~

"He better realize what this means. I will not let him take my kingdom from me!" I yell into the phone as I walk down the hall. "God dude! Don't yell!" I pull the phone away from my ear.  "Sorry Jimin. I'm just worried about my kingdom." did he just laugh at me? "I didn't know you Care about it. I thought you didn't wanna be king?" (Bold-Yoongi italic-Jimin)

"I don't, but I will not let someone take it from me!"
"Dude! Calm down! You caught them didn't you? You should be OK now."
"I just feel like I'm stuck fixing everything that goes wrong while my parents just argue!"
"Sorry dude. I gotta go. Bye!"
"*sigh* Bye Jimin."

'Well Namjoon, I hope you're Happy. You made a new rival!'

-A/N-

Hey guys! Thank you _Vantae___ for supporting my story even though it only has 2 chapters. I really appreciate it! ❤ Also, thank you Levi! You are a REALLY big help! Love ya! BYE!!! XX

time: 2:15pm

Date: Wednesday, 07.26.17

Word count: 411 words