👑 Taking Back What's Mine 👑

-Jungkook pov-

WHAT?! "No, (y/n) isn't...." Queen Rosa stares at me, darkness filling her eyes. Yoongi looks as if he's begging me not to say it. I smile and pull (y/n) close to me. "I mean, Yeah! She's my girlfriend! I was gonna say she isn't Yoongis." I say, hugging her. Melanie scoffs. "Really? Then kiss her!" I roll my eyes, pulling (y/n) into a kiss. It was nothing like the morning she thought I was Yoongi...

I'm so Happy I can call her mine, even if she never loves me...I can live with that. Yoongi shuts his eyes tightly, refusing to look at us. I couldn't care less! I have the most beautiful girl in the world kissing me right now! "Uhm...can you guys stop?" Melanie asks, sounding a little discussed. (Y/n) quietly mumbles "finally" against my lips and pulls away. I think my heart shattered...

~~~~~

"Hello babe!" I say, jumping on (y/n)s bed. Yoongi had the maids quickly move all of her stuff out of his room so that no one would get suspicious. Queen Rosa said that she wants me to stay here so (y/n) can too. She'll never know that (y/n) is supposed to be a spy, or that she's supposed to be steeling from them. No one knows that I know all this, except (y/n). She showed me her notebook earlier as long as I promised not to tell ANYONE that I know. Not even Yoongi!

(Y/n) smiles back. "Annyeong!" She cheers, glancing at the little crack in the door to see if anyone's there. I push her backwards on the bed, making her lay down. I tower over her and start kissing her sweet lips. "Jungkook! What are you doing?" She asks, pushing on my chest to try and make me stop. I suck on her neck and quietly whisper. "She's here." That's all it took for her to stop fighting and let me do what I want. I smirk a little as I continue to kiss her neck. She'd kill me if she ever found out!

-Your pov-

He smirked as he kept kissing me. Did he lie to me? I'll kill him if he did! My heart only belongs to Yoongi and I won't let ANYONE else have it!

I push on Jungkook with all my force after a few minutes. "Kookie! Stop!" I yell, trying to squirm out of his grip. He chuckles a little, sitting up. Aaaaand now he's sitting on my hips! "Jungkook move your butt!" I push him off me and sit up. "Oh? Does someone not wanna be with her boyfriend?"

I sigh. "What do you want Melanie?!" I look over at the doorway. She smiles and invites herself in, sitting between me and Kookie on out bed. "Let's go on a double date?" She suggests, laying in me as if we've been best friends for years. "Uhm.....sure!" I smile down at her. Kookie smiles and winks at me.

Oh god! What have I gotten myself into?!

~~~

I watch as Melanie runs up to Yoongi and hugs him tightly. God I REALLY wanted to look away, but then people might catch on. Suga and I don't date secretly anymore. He said it might hurt less for both of us...... It didn't.

'Ugh. He looks so happy with HER. Why can't he be with ME? I love him more than ANYTHING. And yet, I'm stuck with JUNGKOOK. Why can't I be HIS PRINCESS?!'

That's all I want.... I wanna be HIS and I want him to be MINE.

-Yoongi pov-

(Y/n) looks sad... I really wanna comfort her. I look over and see Jungkook talking to Melanie. Thank God she left.

Wait.....(y/n) looks sad......Melanie left my side.......Jungkooks not trying to make out with (y/n)......SOMETHING'S UP!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL JUNGKOOK IF HE HURT M-.........

I just walked to the restaurant. Is him ignoring her want made her sad? Is it that Melanie isn't with me? I look at the ground and stopped walking. Tears filled my eyes as I watched her, she was looking at....JUNGKOOK AND MELANIE!!!!!!!

DUN!

DUN!

DAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Every once in a while she'd glance at me, but her attention would always go back to them. Is she jealous?! THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA MAKE HER LOVE ME AGAIN! I'll NEVER let that makane keep my (y/n).

~~~

Melanie hugs my arm tightly as we walk in the restaurant. "Babe! Let's sit together!" She says, pulling me to a table. (Y/n) is watching... I smirk and grab Melanie's waist, pulling her against my body.

It. Feels. So. Gross.

I whisper, in the most seductive voice possible, "sitting across from each other is more romantic." and gently peck her neck.

I. Want. To. Barf. On. Her.

So. So. So. So. So. Gross.

Your lucky I love you, (y/n), or I wouldn't be trying to get you back right now!

Melanie giggles and nods, sitting down and pulling Jungkook down by her. (Y/n) was glaring at Melanie. Was it because she's beside Jungkook? IT BETTER NOT BE!!!!!!

(Y/n) sat down beside me....sHeS mInE nOw!!!!!! (Sorry I just really wanted to try it...)

-your pov-

OH GOD! HE BETTER STOP! HE'S GONNA KILL ME IF HE DOESN'T!

Yoongi put his hand on my thigh. He gently stroked up and down, up and down, up and down. I look over at him and see he's smirking.

'I see how it is! GAME ON!'

Suddenly, a fork flies past my face. "Quit looking at my Oppa! Yo have your own!" Melanie yells, grabbing Jungkooks fork as a threat.

I smash my hands down in the table, standing up. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I yell, grabbing Yoongis face. I pull him up and.......

------------------------------------------------------ CLIFFHANGER!!!!

it was a  bad one tho, right?  Sorry about not updating for a couple days! My Aunt Linda (actually she's my great aunt) came to West Virginia to meet me and my little sister! She told me that she seen Me when I was 1, but that was 12 years ago! She showed me a picture she took when she first seen me too! I was sitting between my brothers legs in my grandparents room. We were watching Sponge Bob. It was kinda like a picture my dad got last week, except the picture I seen today was from 12 years ago! ....I guess we didn't grow up yet. Well, I better start on a new chapter. BYE!! XX

Time: 12:11am

Date: Friday, 08.11.2017

Word count: 1106 words