👑 Our Date 👑

-Your Pov-

'I'm so happy! I'm going on a date with Suga! Xvxshshhsshsh' Yep, that's me! In my mind I'm freaking out, and on the outside? I'm as calm as can be. Oh, you don't believe me? Good, because I'm shaking and trying not to freak out. YOONGIS HOLDING MY HAND!!!! "You ok, princess?" Did he just call me princess? I think my heart melted. I look up at him and smile. "Yeah. I'm fine!"

He starts rubbing his thumb across my hand. This one little movement sends shocks throughout my entire body.

"Suga? Where are we going?" He smirks. "It's a secret." He says, covering my eyes. The second his hand touched my face, I felt all my blood rushing to my cheeks. How does he do it? "Uh...Uhm...C-can you move your hand? I'm gonna run into som-something." He moves behind me and rests his chin on my head. "Will you keep your eyes closed?" He asks, picking me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him without Thinking and mumble. "You're so warm." I bury my face in the crook of his neck.

Why am I doing this? This isn't like me. I'm usually shy and awkward, but he changes me. I don't understand!!!

-Suga pov-

"Are your eyes closed?" I asked her. I knew I was blushing, and I think she could hear the shaky ness in my voice. She nods and just feeling her face move across my neck killed me. God I love this girl! What is it about her that I can't get enough of? Will I ever know?

After a while of walking, I hear (y/n) snoring quietly. It's so cute! When we get to a cliff a shake her a little. "Princess? Hey, babe, time to get up." She moans a little and continues sleeping. I'm happy she didn't hear me. "(Y/n)~ Wake up Princess~" I shake her a little more. "Come on babe." She moves and I know she heard me. I set her down and see a small smile curving her lips. "Hmm? Why did you call me babe?" She asks, stretching. My face heats up and I don't know what to say. "Uh..Uhm.." She giggles and kisses my cheek. "Isn't that my line?" She asks. I smile and turn her around.

She was right at the edge of the cliff. One wrong move and she'll fall to her death. I can't let that happen, now can I? She grips onto my arms tightly. I lean down a little and whisper. "Don't worry, babe. I won't let you get hurt." She smiles a little and calms down. "Thank you, master." I'm not sure weather her saying that made me happy, or it broke my heart. I don't want her to call me things like that and think she doesn't have a choice, but I like it when she calls me that!

I step back a little, pulling her back with me. I didn't move my hand from her stomach, I didn't want to. "It's so pretty." She says, not moving her gaze from the pretty view.

"Not as pretty as you

"Not as pretty as you." I mumble. She shakes her head. "No, it's prettier. It's looks don't compare to yours though." She mumbled the last part. She's the sweetest girl in the world. Why doesn't she have any self confidence? It kills me when she thinks badly about herself.

-Your pov-

did he hear me? Please tell me he didn't! I heard him chuckle a little, snaking his other hand around my waist. I smile before turning around. "Yoongi, w-" He covered my mouth with his hand. "No talking. Just watching." He says, turning me back around and pointing back to the view. I smile and lay my head back on his chest.

I've never been Happier!!!

Time: 7:48pm

Date: Monday, 07.31.17

Word Count: 651 words